I suggest you ...

Allow pending posts in the Android app to be editted. The only option is to delete and resubmit.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JusSharLeeJusSharLee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Erasmus ZachariasErasmus Zacharias shared a merged idea: Allow users to edit pending posts in the android app  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add an edit feature for scheduled messages in Android app  ·   · 
    LisaLisa shared a merged idea: make scheduled updates visible/editable in the android app.  ·   · 
    BrianBrian shared a merged idea: pending tab  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really appreciate this as well. Otherwise I am still strapped to my computer and not truly mobile.

• roryenversroryenvers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Understanding the only option is to delete and resubmit, is there a way at least to allow the OS to copy and paste the text and short url? That's the biggest issue we have with being unable to edit--is that sometimes its just a word/date/time change. Having to hand-write all the text and start over is painful.

• roryenversroryenvers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Allow the android app to create, edit, and calendar pending posts cross-platform. Biggest pitfall to being mobile is inability to be flexible on the go.

• ClintonClinton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I schedule future posts a lot on the fly and would find it very useful to view, verify and edit if needed via the Android app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base