I suggest you ...

Make a way to display a unified feed for a tab

When I was setting up tabs, I was really expecting the various feeds I specified to be merged together. I created one for my newsfeeds on Twitter/Facebook and another for my Twitter direct messages.

Instead, they just seem to be ways of organizing separate feeds - there's no way to merge feeds that I could find.

Coming from Tweetdeck for Android where a unified feed was standard. To me, the whole point of using a single program for FB and Twitter and other networks is to integrate them - if I still have to change views, I might as well be changing programs. It seems like the tabs offer a great way to group related feeds - but its being used to just organize them, not combine them. Maybe I'm strange, but I really only want two or three columns to check, not hundreds.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VanVan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Wes StaceyWes Stacey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree i was hoping for an option to replace tweetdeck which is becoming increasingly unstable and one of my requirements is to display all of my networks into a single stream.

• GrantGrant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to say i was really surprised that the tabs aren't presented as a unified stream (or at least with the option to do so).

Please add this to the Android app! Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base