Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    arcondarcond shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: google plus !!!!! and push notifications  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Google+ pages to android  ·   · 
    Ben Drury Ben Drury shared a merged idea: Add Google plus pages to mobile app  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Google+ in app Android  ·   · 
    KirbyKirby shared a merged idea: enable g+ in the Android app.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add support to some more networks like g+, pinterest and you can save those sync setting in account storage  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add Google+ Fan/Brand page capability into the Android app. Can use it on Desktop, would love it while mobile! Thanks!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Support Google Plus Pages from Android app  ·   · 
    Mike Mike shared a merged idea: Google plus for Android app  ·   · 
    Jason FeldsteinJason Feldstein shared a merged idea: View Google+ feeds on Android and iOS  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Google+ Pages to the (Android-)App.  ·   · 
    Wilmar MartinaWilmar Martina shared a merged idea: Adding Google+ profiles in hootsuite for andriod  ·   · 
    PeterPeter shared a merged idea: add Google+ to the Android app.  ·   · 
    Sergio ContrerasSergio Contreras shared a merged idea: add google+  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: google + support on the mobile app?  ·   · 
    jeferson gdinfojeferson gdinfo shared a merged idea: poderiam adicionar o google+ a lista tbm  ·   · 
    Stella MaierStella Maier shared a merged idea: It would be great to have Google+ Support for the hootsuite-android-app!!  ·   · 
    Craig CacchioliCraig Cacchioli shared a merged idea: Google+ integration for Android App  ·   · 
    James GanderJames Gander shared a merged idea: Allow access to Google+ on Android.  ·   · 
    IleanaIleana shared a merged idea: google+ android  ·   · 
    Jared MorganJared Morgan shared a merged idea: allow Google plus pages functionality in Android app.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add Google + for an account to hoot  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: When will google+ be part of hoot?  ·   · 
    HasseHasse shared a merged idea: i would love to have the possibility to add a google+ account too  ·   · 
    Perry BondsPerry Bonds shared a merged idea: Include Google + tab please  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Nicole WinstoneAdminNicole Winstone (Admin, HootSuite) responded  · 

Thanks for sharing your feedback everyone! We’re investigating the ability to add Google+ Page support to our mobile platforms, including Android devices.
    If you’d like to vote for the addition of Google+ Profiles, please view this topic: http://feedback.hootsuite.com/forums/40182-hootsuite-com-web-dashboard/suggestions/3013058-add-google-personal-profiles
    For information on how to add your Google+ Page to the HootSuite web dashboard, please see this Help Desk article:
    http://help.hootsuite.com/entries/21741207-adding-google-to-your-dashboard

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why *wouldn't* you have G+ integration on mobile when it's available via web? It just doesn't make sense. I will be steering friends/clients away from Hootsuite until such time it can manage all major social media platforms.

I won't be using this until the US mobile support for G+ pages. It was one of the main reasons I signed up for and installed this. I had no idea it was only on the Web version...

• edoceoedoceo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot believe this feature is not ready yet, I've had to go back to using my custom tools. Not paying for the "pro" version till this is fixed

• Kauyi DiseñoKauyi Diseño commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Google+ support on mobile phone, please! This is very important for me and my company's communication strategy.

Can you make the android app be able to share to Google + and Google + pages? I have been searching endlessly for an app that allows sharing to my big 3 networks, G+, Fb, Tw, and I can't find one. Buffer and Postus work occasionally and are unreliable in their own ways. Buffer can never seem to login to my normal G+ account, but gives you all the pages, and Postus can never login to Twitter. I am willing to pay to have an app that actually works.

• Mark MorrisMark Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe hootsuite is classed as the big player in social media management if you can't connect to all your social media apps from your phone. Where is google+ integration into hootsuite for android?

• Daffny Daffny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature should be a given. With most blogs, small businesses, etc. operating from their phones, not having the ability to post to g+ renders the app almost pointless.

• FilmstalkerFilmstalker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too late for me. I've dumped Hootsuite and gone to Jift which is a new app that handles Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. It's young but it's doing the job well.

• Bryant PulecioBryant Pulecio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this shouldn't be a feature request, this should be required for parity. I can't believe this ticket has been open for over 2 years :-/
        At the very least show the same kind of user feedback you do on iOS, showing which social networks are not supported on mobile.

• Lyn HLyn H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do a lot of updates to my churches numerous social pages, and I am not always near a computer to do so. Please add this!!!!!!!

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When does hootsuite finally implement support for Google+? Common guys.. Companies are waiting for it..!

• John WoodJohn Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can post to G+ on a PC, you should also be able to post to it from your mobile device.

• BwoolsBwools commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have no use for HootSuite unless it allows me to manage *all* of my social-media profiles... which means I have no use for HootSuite unless/until it can access Google+ profiles.

As an aside, HootSuite should really be more forthcoming about this. You know darned well that saying user can integrate Google+ Pages is not the same as Google+ profile integration, and you know darned well that is what most people are looking for. How about saving us some time and frustration and just be upfront about it?

• Mark LaVioletteMark LaViolette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HootSuite already supports Google Pages. I wish Google would release the public API to allow third party apps to post to Google Plus personal profiles.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base