I suggest you ...

Automatically sync tabs with hootsuite web dashboard

Right now you can import your hootsuite web dashboard tabs and settings after setting up the Android app for the first time, but if you change something in your tabs or add new ones it doesn't seem to sync this with the web dashboard and vice versa. It would be great if you guys could sync these settings at any time after changing something.

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Herman de VriesHerman de Vries shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Cross platform 2-way sync for both layout of tabs and streams and information read  ·   · 
    Michelle MurrainMichelle Murrain shared a merged idea: The mobile (android) app should be in sync with the web interface.  ·   · 
    Michael RickeyMichael Rickey shared a merged idea: sync networks and streams with the Android app  ·   · 
    Ramón Suárez 【ツ】Ramón Suárez 【ツ】 shared a merged idea: Sync Android App and Web Hootsuite  ·   · 
    Herman de VriesHerman de Vries shared a merged idea: Full sync of tabs/colums with Android app  ·   · 
    under review  ·  JeffJeff responded  · 

This is something we’re considering.

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service