How can we improve HootSuite for Blackberry?

HootSuite for BlackBerry PlayBook! I want it ASAP because I love Hootsuite so much! Thanks!

HootSuite for BlackBerry PlayBook! I want it ASAP because I love Hootsuite so much! Thanks!

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YsGuyYsGuy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    RobertRobert shared a merged idea: Create a BlackBerry PlayBook app  ·   · 
    Chris DackChris Dack shared a merged idea: Create BlackBerry Playbook app  ·   · 
    Terry ChadbanTerry Chadban shared a merged idea: bring out Hootsuite for Blackberry Playbook tootsuite! :-)  ·   · 
    GavinGavin shared a merged idea: Convert to BAR for use on Playbook  ·   · 
    Wade HodgesWade Hodges shared a merged idea: HootSuite for PlayBook..  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: a hootsuite app for the playbook  ·   · 
    Franco TarulliFranco Tarulli shared a merged idea: Create a PlayBook App!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: an app HootSuite playbook?  ·   · 
    yzf.shaunyzf.shaun shared a merged idea: Create PlayBook Application  ·   · 

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EbisuEbisu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Echo what others said... Please have hootsuite app available for BBPB!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see a hootsuite app on playbook. you would be ahead of the game as a good twitter app for playbook is sorely lacking.

• mikemike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on guys we need a hoitsuite app for the playbook I'd use hootsuite if there was a BBPB app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

En verdad necesitamos de esta app, que pasa Hootsuite? Son muchos usuarios a los cuales beneficiarian.

• Josh CroweJosh Crowe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use the browser to go on the web dashboard, and it is useable to a point, but an actual application for an optimised experience, specifically for playbook users, would be great. There is already an iPad app, so creating a similar app on playbook wouldn't be too hard?

• K TankardK Tankard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So disappointed there's no Hootsuite app for Playbook. Pls Hootsuite create the app quickly. Can't one Canadian company support another?

• Terry ChadbanTerry Chadban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on HootSuite, 100 votes in six months in this thread alone! When are we likely to see HootSuite for PlayBook?
        Terry

• TerryTerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@agentblair Maybe if you went to their office in person it might help us to get HS on Playbook! :-)
        Terry

• MarquitaMarquita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you guys able to post a picture to your Instagram thru the blackberry tablet? It's not even giving me the option of posting any photos from my tablet.. Maybe cause I'm on the free plan?? Idk could someone answer this for me??

• Terry ChadbanTerry Chadban commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One more vote for Hootsuite on Playbook! I have the app on my BB Torch, but I use the Playbook to demonstrate social media to clients so it is a bit embarrassing to have to tell them, "yes, Hootsuite is available on my BB Torch, but not on the Playbook". C'mon, guys!

• @agentblair @agentblair commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am from Vancouver and have had enough bashing from trendy iPhone users about my loyalty to Blackberry. Recently got the 9900 and it is fabulous, with the much needed tactile qwerty keyboard.
        Now I have a new Playbook, and am horrified that Hootsuite, ( also from Vancouver ) doesn't have an app for that! I have also been a huge supporter of Hootsuite for years, ( should get stock options ). @agentblair ...pretty please?

• Matt MurphyMatt Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see hootsuite for Playbook. I use it on my BlackBerry Phone and on my PC, and recommend it to anyone and everyone. As a social media consultant and strategist for several large companies, it gives me the tools i need. Unfortunately, it is yet to be available for Playbook. I now travel extensively with just my phone and Playbook, and its not possible to run all my channels through my phone, however it could be with my Playbook tablet. I do NOT want to have to resort to Tweetdeck. Please get this app for our beloved BlackBerry Playbook!!!

• JosephJoseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too. Well cannot live without hootsuite. It would be swell to have an App for the Playbook.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base