How can we improve HootSuite for Blackberry?

Hootsuite for Blackberry 10

With the new blackberry 10 devices well on it's way, I wanted to know if Hootsuite is supporting this?

338 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EngeloEngelo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Tony HolleyTony Holley shared a merged idea: Blackberry 10 Support  ·   · 
    RichRich shared a merged idea: BB10 app is very much needed!  ·   · 
    AidanAidan shared a merged idea: Hootsuite available on new Blackberry 10 OS  ·   · 
    WarrenWarren shared a merged idea: HootSuite for Z10 BlackBerry  ·   · 
    ScottScott shared a merged idea: create a Hootsuite app for Black berry 10 devices  ·   · 
    Rick DresherRick Dresher shared a merged idea: Upgrade Blackberry to BB10  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: BB Z10 needs hootsuite urgently. Web based view defies the capacity of my 2.5 readers.  ·   · 
    alison pagealison page shared a merged idea: create an app for blackberry z10  ·   · 

68 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys - this is not rocket science (or is it??). What happened to the Hootsuite app for our BB10s?

Can you still get an old Blackberry App version? Holding off purchase until I know if I can use it on Blackberry Torch

Hootsuite for bbm10 doesnt work. Im adding my voice to the long list of complainers.

• StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very disappointed that there is no BB app available yet and that the html BETA does not work either. We have been waiting for weeks but nothing happens. As a corporate user the BB app is a MUST or hootsuite is worthless for me and my company.

I think a web app is a great start, but eventually you should make a blackberry app, or port the android app to bb10 (there's an easy way to do this I think). The reason is that a web app cannot be incorporated into the regular messages notification area like a regular app can, so it will take more work to check to see if you have messages.

• DonaldDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker. I've been a HootSuite user for a long time now on iPhone and Android. BB10 is the best devise to tweet and post updates. It's unbelievable that HootSuite has no plans to accommodate this OS

• sonusonu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I've been trying to use it via browser and this is driving me crazy. I need to manage corp social media and our entire Co is BlackBerry.

• AdrianAdrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many votes/comments/requests do you need to get it done? You HAVE to be on BB10 #THEPERFECTPHONE. Make Hootsuite even better with a BB10 native app. Cheers

• BaranBaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not Nice..my comment deleted??? I just requested for the blackberry app

• BaranBaran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can atleast port your Android app for now..won't take more then half hour for that... its an awesome app and I do need this on my z10...

• DonDon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a deal breaker for me. I've been a long time hootsuite user on iOS, but am adding a blackberry for corporate security purposes in addition to continuing with the iPhone, but if I can't use hootsuite on bb, it will be worthless since that will be my primary work social tool

• .yes.yes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ditto I vote for hootsuite on bb10, I am a pro user about to be an enterprise user

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base