Best Times

I am looking for a service that will allow me to schedule unlimited daily posts to Twitter which Hootsuite does. But I would like a program that would allow me to put up to 450 individual post in a system and they be automatically generated to fit the best times to get the 450 posts out in a day. I want to be able to add my posts and not worry about it ever again. The program would have a slot for you to choose best time to schedule each post. Instead of marking a time the program chooses the best times for your post to go out. I know that Recur Post, another competitor offers this program with their service.
0 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• edited December 3

I am looking for a service that will allow me to schedule unlimited daily posts to Twitter which Hootsuite does. But I would like a program that would allow me to put up to 450 individual post in a system and they be automatically generated to fit the best times to get the 450 posts out in a day. I want to be able to add my posts and not worry about it ever again. The program would have a slot for you to choose best time to schedule each post. Instead of marking a time the program chooses the best times for your post to go out. I know that Recur Post, another competitor offers this program with their service.

• edited December 3

If this service could be set up then I definitely would buy a yr plan. i am using Recur Post now but they don't offer unlimited daily post and I need to get 450 or more posts out daily and Hootsuite offers that and the prices are cheaper. My plan with Recur Post will end on January 1st. I would switch if you could make that available before January.