Post repeat option for AutoSchedule

Hootsuite already saves me A LOT of time on social media, but it would save me even more time if there was a repeat option for scheduling posts.

For example, I am a bellydance teacher, and I usually create a FB event page when a new class session begins. I often share the link to the event on social media on several occasions before the event. But it would be GREAT if I had the option to automatically repeat a post X number of times before a specific date. 

A live example: my next class session begins February 20th. Today is January 16th. I would like to autoschedule the event to appear on FB at least twice per week until February 20th. I would like to autoschedule a post on Twitter every day until February 20th.

Personally, I imagine the repeat options to be similar to those I find on the Reminders app of my iPhone, where I can choose to repeat a post every day, every week, every 2 weeks, every month or every year, and then end the repeat on a specific date.

I believe this could work as an AutoSchedule option as well, as I usually have no preference as to what time of day a post appears, just so long as it automatically posts.

Thank you for your consideration. 

I love Hootsuite. You guys are awesome.
7 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• Arg! No response? I was wondering about this too. (Also I am a belly dance student, which caught my eye *more* than the actual question!) 
  • This is the best idea. I Know that this function permits abuse, but if you limit the number of repetitions it avoit abuse. Please Hootsuite implement this function ASAP!!!