Allow the creation and editing of Facebook events

I want to create/edit Facebook events for Facebook Pages from the Dashboard.
6 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• edited January 2
    i want event posts scheduling option because i have to manually posts in event. please bring an option for event scheduling such as already done by postcorn. 

This will give you so much adge and facility for all of us. thanks.
  • Am I the only one who would like to be able to post to a Facebook event that I have created and am hosting??  I would like to be able to use one posting service but cannot because Hootsuite doesn't give us access to do that.
  • Am I the only one who would like to be able to post to a Facebook event that I have created and am hosting??  I would like to be able to use one posting service but cannot because Hootsuite doesn't give us access to do that.
  • Yes - I would love to have this too! Now I need to do it manually or through another app. Which is not so reliable... Would be really great if it could be done on Hootsuite too! 
  • Me too! I currently use another scheduler that allows posting to events. So I can have multiple different things going on. I know you guys at Hootsuite should be able to figure this out!! 
  • Schedule a Facebook Page Event, and automatically reschedule a recurring one.
  • I totally agree. I would more likely pay the monthly fee for hootsuite to manage multiple facebook and instagram feeds IF they supported scheduled posts to Facebook events.
  • I totally agree too.  I signed up for hootsuite because I misunderstood and thought I could schedule posts in Facebook events.  Very disappointed that I can't.  I will have to find another app that will allow me to do this.
  • Same here! For example: I organise a festival. The ability to view the wall of the event and manage it would be extremely helpful.
  • Posting to Facebook events is a huge trend right now and I am very disappointed to find out that Hootsuite, so advanced in all your applications, have no way to schedule posts to events.  There are several programs out there that can do it, why can't you?  Please please please work on getting this possible.  It would be so beneficial to go to one place for everything.  Thank you.
  • Hello, I'll add to the conversation: please update your services to allow us to post to events within the Facebook pages we manage. Thank you. I will have to find a work-around in the meantime.
  • Having the additional feature of adding Facebook events would be a huge asset. I'm currently trialing Hootsuite and this is a huge limitation for us. We manage events in five States with a separate Event Manager per State. I will have to release all admin passwords for Facebook and these staff will have to log into Facebook separately to create the events. This is a big problem for us. 
  • Hello, same. It would be a very good enhancement to add a way to manage events from hootsuite. I'm trying Hootsuite and this feature is mandatory for my business I'm using Facebook and G+ .
    Thank to take into account