LinkedIn Tagging

LinkedIn has recently updated their platform, and they now allow tagging across the board. We are now able to tag other people/companies from a company profile, and vice versa. It would be great if Hootsuite had a feature for tagging in LinkedIn, like with Twitter and Facebook. It is the same tagging process on LinkedIn (@<;type name>).
31 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• I agree with the previous poster. Please enable LinkedIn tagging as it is a very important feature for my work
  • I agree also - please add this tagging feature for LinkedIn~
  • Please incorporate LinkedIn Tagging!
  • This is a big hole that needs filling, please add tagging for LI
  • Yes, LinkedIn tagging would be very helpful
  • I confirm. It would be a great new feature to add!
  • Agreed, please add!
  • Yes please!
  • yes PLEASE!!!
  • Yes please, I'd really need to tag LinkedIn profiles in Hootsuite! I cannot use Hootsuite before this is fixed...
  • Yes, LinkedIn tagging would be very helpful
  • This would be very helpful for me! Please add the LinkedIn tagging feature!!!
  • same here, missing this a lot, makes me posting stuff without using hootsuite. my nr. 1 missing feature in hootsuite.
  • Desperately needed!!!!!
  • Agreed!!! Please implement!
  • Please add this feature.  I'm posting manually instead which defeats the purpose of having Hootsuite.
  • This feature is essential for adhering to our community management guidelines, and is preventing us from using Hootsuite in a streamlined way within our team.

These comments have also been communicated to our Enterprise support contact, who has stated that "[Hootsuite] is working constantly with the different social networks in order to negotiate/change [their] API's terms and conditions."
  • This should be prioritised. Would be useful for someone from Hootsuite to actually updated users within this thread. 
    Vince Howard Social lead KPMG
  • It's hard to believe this isn't an option already... it's possible to tag on the LinkedIn site and for Twitter/Facebook via Hootsuite.  PLEASE implement!!!
  • yes please!!  our posts don't get the reach they should because of Hootsuite's limited functionality
  • edited May 23
    I'm surprised that this is not available yet. I saw people asking for this as far back as 2015 on their discussion board! We're a nonprofit so we depend on Hootsuite's free features to save money so using another platform is generally not an option