Tagging Twitter photos

Twitter now allows you to tag people in photos without impacting on your 140 characters (https://blog.twitter.com/2014/photos-just-got-more-social).
20 votes

Under Consideration · Last Updated

Comments

• edited February 3
    Since Twitter allows users to tag other @users in the pictures they publish, it would be awesome if this featured could be integrated to Hootsuite and Hootsuite extensions. 

Many thanks
    Best regards
  • this would be a very useful feature - I need to tag people in twitter images, including scheduled image tweets
  • I very much would love to see this feature.... pretty please?!?!
    Slingshot VoIP
    Head of Marketing and Growth
    Virtual PBX and Business VoIP Platform
  • Yes - please enable for Hootsuite Pro: tags that don't use up my character count

• Implement Twitter’s “Who’s in this photo?” feature—a necessity for giving credit where due and alerting involved users.
  • This feature would provide huge benefits for small businesses using Hootsuite, wanting to improve their tweet engagement
  • The ability to schedule tweets, whilst being able to tag up to 10 accounts in a photo would be incredibly valuable to small businesses looking to improve their tweet engagement. 
  • This feature is absolutely essential for us - many people involved in theatre events that need to be tagged! Please implement ASAP.
  • I post exclusively in the Twitter app now, because Hootsuite lacks this feature. Doing so takes significantly more time and greatly reduces the usefulness of Hootsuite to my organization overall. Please add this feature ASAP!
  • HI! I agree with this - I've switched back to the Twitter App because of this.

Can you please make a feature/function that allows the user to Tag people (up to 10 ideally) on the actual photo so we have more space to post??

Thanks!
    Brett
  • Same need here. Thanks
  • I'd really love to see this feature :)
  • Yep. I need it so much. Please! 
  • This is so vital for my industry. Since using Hootsuite, my engagement has dropped, and I have received messages from people in my industry as to why I've stopped tagging them in photos!  :#
  • Would love to see this added; it's beginning to drive us away from Hootsuite for a number of visually-led posts.
  • Tagging photos in is key to us and I'm so surprised it's not available via Hootsuite. I love Hootsuite, but please consider asap as we have to keep going back to Twitter.
  • +1 for this. Would be very useful if the Twitter API allows it.
  • This is a core feature, pls integrate it asap! Tx a lot
  • Would also very very much love this feature! Have to switch back to the Twitter app every time for this, too. Helpful for news organizations as well.
  • I am trying this platform out and one of the main reasons I was looking into it is because I wanted to see if the pictures could be tagged. To my surprise it still isn't included! This is a key feature so I would very much appreciate it if you could incorporate it as soon as possible. Thxs!