Autoscheduling Future Posts

It would be nice to be able to set posts for future dates with the auto scheduling on so that I can plan out all my posts for the week and be sure they all go out at optimal times each day! =) TIA
4 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• YES! I want to be able to set the date and let hootsuite optimize the schedule for what time on that day.
  • It would be nice! Also if they could let you choose different daily post counts for different platforms, for example. If I'd like to post 4 times a day for Facebook, 3 times per day for Twitter and 1 time per day for Google + and Linked in.... I'm having to set my auto scheduler (autoscheduler) to 2 times per day for all networks then manually going in to add the extra Facebook and Twitter post. While also over posting to networks that don't need the high amount of activity for our industry.

• I agree! This is also something I would like to see. The point of having Hootsuite for us is to better use our time. Posting each day on the day to use the Autosched is just not efficient for everyone from a UX point of view. If we have to manually schedule our week out posts, we are missing the peak time to post!

This would also be great to see on sharing posts. I think we all want our posts to always be at peak times unless the time we post is significant (For example New Year's right at midnight)