Improve Reliability of Push Notifications

My mobile phone is no longer getting push notifications for scheduled Instagram posts. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it and it is still not working. Is this a known problem and is there a fix coming?
0 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• Hello, I hope you can help me!
    My Hootsuite app has always been wonderful about notifying me when a scheduled Instagram post is ready to post. But it hasn't notified me for about 2 weeks and I've turned off then on the notifications option and I still have been having no luck! 
    Help please? :)
    Thank you for all you do!
  • I am equally having the same issue. I have uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, reselected all notifications and it is still not working . Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 
  • i'm also having issues with notifications on Android. I get the notification, can see it in a list with others, but pressing on it does nothing.
  • It would be nice of the app actually sent me a notification when to post an Instagram post. And yes, I have notifications turned on. 
  • I have this issue as well, though I'll sometimes eventually get the notification 10-20 minutes after the fact. I can also trigger the notification by opening the app, which kinda defeats the purpose. iOS, Hootsuite mobile v3.6.1.
  • Hi all, reach out to us on Twitter @Hootsuite_Help with bug reports and we'll be able to follow-up. We've had some bugs in notifications that we're cleaning up, but sometimes need to look at your specific account. Hope it has already been resolved, but if not reach out. ^LV 
  • We've been working to make this more reliable. If it's still not working for you, please reach out on Twitter to @Hootsuite_Help and they'll be able to sort it out. ^LV
  • Sorry to hear that. That has been affecting some users. Please reach out to support on Twitter @Hootsuite_Help and we can look into it. 
This discussion has been closed.