Add posts (and schedule) to Google My Business

Google My Business is a great geolocation tool for businesses that allows, from now on, to publish images with customizable button. Thanks to this, it is possible to increase the SEO to boost the local businesses.

It is a great opportunity for Hootsuite to provide the necesary tool to schedule publications with customizable button in Google My Business
8 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• Completely support this. Ever since this launch of Google My Business posts, it's clear that we need to be able to connect to the My Business page, which - although linked to the Google+ brand page - is currently not accessible through Hootsuite (but should be)
  • This should be priority one for Hootsuite! Like it or not, Google is the first choice for the majority of the public when searching for information. The GMB posts are featured on maps, searches, etc. and improve page rankings. It is imperative that we integrate this in our online presence. If Hootsuite wants to remain our primary vehicle for managing online presence, this is a function that will be a requirement. Please hurry!
  • This change from Google is HUGE. Everyone wants more info to show in Google search results... I'm currently posting to it manually, and will likely be looking for a tool that can schedule to this area for Google too if I don't hear news from Hootsuite soon. 
  • What I've been doing is using Instagram updates as my guide/assist. Long story, but if it's a post with a link (doesn't work on Instagram), I post it directly on Google My Business. If it’s a short update without a link (so it works well with Instagram), I just use it on My Business. The copy is already in the buffer,  so after I use Hootsuite to post the Instagram update, I create the My Business update (download the My Business app, obviously). The Instagram picture is saved in my Gallery after uploading to Instagram, so I just upload it to My Business, paste the copy in, and then put my home page in for "Learn More." Works well if you post to Instagram.
  • Yes, please look into integrating "google my business".   You already offer Google+ so it should not be a problem. For businesses, keeping active on Google is extremely important.
  • I support having an integrated Google My Business tab into Hootsuite.
    I make art and share. My art is conceptual in nature and spans a variety of media from the traditional to the cutting edge. I employ an iterative process honed by experience in research, athletics, and art to present complex ideas in compelling ways. http://peteippel.com