Pinterest

Please add Pinterest as a Social Network!
14 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

There are no plans for a native Pinterest Integration at this time. Please use the Tailwind for Pinterest App available in our Hootsuite App Directory.

Comments

• This should be in your plans as Pinterest has become a critical social media site for many businesses. 
  • edited January 20
    I agree. I don't understand why it's not in your plans, Pinterest is becoming an important social media. Tailwind doesn't integrate well with Hootsuite. Besides, your competitors Buffer and Coschedule have the feature, so technically you should be able to implement it as well.
  • It should absolutely be a planned integration.  I would pay a couple more bucks per month for my Hootsuite Pro plan if it integrated with Pinterest than pay $10/mo for Tailwind ON TOP of what I pay Hootsuite for Pro.  It is critical to many businesses and should be planned.
  • I do not like the Tailwind for Pinterest as the app does not connect to our company Pinterest account very well and I have had issues with posts not going through. This should absolutely be a part of your planned integration, if it doesn't become one, we can look for other social clouds that can do this.
  • I agree, it should be, no, it must be part of your integration... Tailwind app is "OK" to post pins but is of no use for monitoring purposes... If you are not thinking about integrating Pinterest, at least you could develop a better app...
    Thanks!
  • Pinterest is a integral part of B2C marketing. It's imperative Hootsuite gets with the times!
  • Agreed.  With Pinterest incorporating Shopify to click and buy from a Pin it is essential to get posting available through a scheduler like HootSuite.  Or maybe I just have to try to find one that already has it?  Tailwind is not enough to keep up with consumers who might be asking questions before they purchase.