Automatically display exact time of tweets

I'm using the most recent version of Hootsuite for Android.

In an app update of around July this year, Hootsuite removed the ability to see (by default) the precise time a tweet was made.
Hootsuite now displays "23m" or "2h" etc. To then see the exact time of the tweet, I have to press two options on my screen before I get taken to a screen that shows the tweet with the exact date and time next to it.

Please either revert back to the previous way of displaying the timestamp of tweets (the exact time), or add an option in preferences so users can choose the way they prefer to see the timestamp. It's really frustrating not being able to see the exact time of a tweet made on the same day.

2 votes

Unplanned · Last Updated

Comments

• This is exactly what I was trying to say in one of my messages.

I hope they go back to the previous timestamp in the next update, because this is not helping and useful at all. It's very frustrating as well

• Can someone from Hootsuite please respond to this? I rolled back to a previous version of Hootsuite to avoid this problem, but I am now stuck with 140 characters instead of the new 280 limit as I am forced to use an old version of your app.