Feedback Forum

What apps, networks and tools would you like to see added to the HootSuite App Directory?

Goodreads

263 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Susan ElleSusan Elle shared a merged idea: Add Goodreads to the dashboard  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add integration with GoodReads  ·   · 
    Jessica ChaconJessica Chacon shared a merged idea: any news on goodreads, slidedeck, youtube, instagram or tumblr monitoring?  ·   · 
    Jessica ChaconJessica Chacon shared a merged idea: I would like to connect to goodreads through Hootsuite.  ·   · 
    Michael JecksMichael Jecks shared a merged idea: Goodreads - it's a fast growing social site and essential for authors, editors and others who want to communicate about publishing  ·   · 
    Albert BriscoeAlbert Briscoe shared a merged idea: Allow users to access goodreads.com  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Can you add Library Thing and Good Reads to the lisf of networks  ·   · 
    Kim LousadaKim Lousada shared a merged idea: goodreads  ·   · 
    KathrynKathryn shared a merged idea: Add GoodReads  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Goodreads  ·   · 
    dovewithoutwingsdovewithoutwings shared a merged idea: www.Goodread.com  ·   · 
    kristenkristen shared a merged idea: support Goodreads - adding books to shelves and updating progress/status  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • elaine ossipovelaine ossipov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely, I LOVE good reads and how many users now, Well Over a million users and more/quality interaction than any current SM site, except google, they are maxing out their servers ever so often.

• John Cameron McClainJohn Cameron McClain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seconded! Goodreads would be a fantastic addition! As a self-published author trying to control his media, following my Goodreads groups on HootSuite would make life a lot easier.

BTW as it is, I'm digging HootSuite. Great software!

Feedback and Knowledge Base