Feedback Forum

What apps, networks and tools would you like to see added to the HootSuite App Directory?

Joomla

Please integrate Joomla. How can you skip Joomla? :)

605 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris ChaseChris Chase shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JosephJoseph shared a merged idea: I would like to see a Joomla App  ·   · 
    Eray OzerEray Ozer shared a merged idea: Integration Hootsuite with Joomla  ·   · 
    eliezereliezer shared a merged idea: joomla app  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: joomla integration  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: how about Joomla.can you insert joomla in hootsuite dashboard  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please do some plugin for joomla, and make analytics free (at least some part of it, so we can track activities) Thanks in advanced  ·   · 
    Vanner AgênciaVanner Agência shared a merged idea: Joomla  ·   · 
    LeroyLeroy shared a merged idea: Joomla tie in and a way to send toa mailman based email list  ·   · 
    joomlavedjoomlaved shared a merged idea: You do not plan to create component for sms joomla?  ·   · 
    jwwicksjwwicks shared a merged idea: Add Joomla XMLRPC Blog Support  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: joomla  ·   · 

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Joomla is used by the likes of MTV, IHOP, Harvard, CITI Group, etc and hootsuite is dragging it's heals on creating even a simple plugin for joomla for the first go around?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think people are wanting the opposite. Integrate hootsuite into the joomla platform via plugin which reports stats in the joomla dashboard.

• SandmanSandman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's listed as a top two CMS in the world (only behind wordpress) with over 50 Million downloads. Seems a no brainer as the number of sign ups would increase drastically for Hootsuite.

• ReneRene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah can we get this to work. Joomla is one of the biggest CMS systems.

• JoseJose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please , Integrate Joomla on Hootsuite. I have a Joomla website

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

joomla has over 35 million downloads and you don't choose to integrate within it?

• GreggGregg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like to see if there are considering this still. 2 years 6 months? Sub-contract a Joomla expert.

• Eliezer CardosoEliezer Cardoso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Joomla! has versions in 64 languages ​​and 2.8% of internet sites use Joomla. CMS is the best and fastest growing in the world. Large agencies already use Joomla! in their projects.

It is vital that make HootSuite integration of Joomla! and other CCKs as ZOO, the YOOtheme so that the work of publishers even faster.

Listen for the importance of the HootSuite become not just a social media tool, but also a tool even more innovative, which also covers publiação in Joomla! or Wordpress.

Begin by Joomla!, Please :-)

• Nathan KeenNathan Keen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a Joomla Developer and active participant in our cities' user group. I could tell numerous people of this great app and the potential therein with a Joomla integration. I have one customer right now who has already responded positively to the idea.

• Vanner AgênciaVanner Agência commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integration with Joomla must be created in a much better made ​​than the integration with Wordpress. It is crucial that CCKs (Content Construction Kit) ZOO, the YOOtheme, Seblod and K2 are also integrated!

• Jill NeumeisterJill Neumeister commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is it that there still is no integration for Joomla when this thread started in 2011. Joomla 3.0 is here and closer than ever to 3.5 Since Joomla is the standard CMS in my part of the US and around the world please move it to the top of your app release list.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base