Feedback Forum

What apps, networks and tools would you like to see added to the HootSuite App Directory?

Hyves

Add hyves to supported social networks

223 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FelixFelix shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ThomasThomas shared a merged idea: hyves  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Hyves  ·   · 
    LonLon shared a merged idea: .add hyves.nl  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: To use a new social network: Hyves. That's a Dutch populair Social network. Sorry for my Bad English. i'm Dutch.  ·   · 
    frankfrank shared a merged idea: Add support for hyves  ·   · 
    Simon de RidderSimon de Ridder shared a merged idea: Add the largest Dutch social network to HootSuite: Hyves (www.hyves.nl).  ·   · 
    Henk de JagerHenk de Jager shared a merged idea: Add Hyves.net to network list  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Mark HolderMark Holder responded  · 

Hey everyone…thanks for your feedback and ideas. We are currently reviewing possibly integrating Hyves in the HootSuite dash. We’ll continue to provide you with updates.

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • samsumin.blog.comsamsumin.blog.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey everyone…thanks for your feedback and ideas. We are currently reviewing possibly integrating Hyves in the HootSuite dash. We’ll continue to provide you with updates.

• MarcMarc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Mark,
        Any progress yet on reviewing the the possibilty of integrating Hyves in the HootSuite dash.
        Regards,
        Marc

• IntrigeIntrige commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hyves is practically as big as Facebook in the Netherlands, with 9,5 milion accounts, 2,8 milion unique visitors/month, serving kids, elderly and lower middle class people. A lot of my clients use Hyves and Facebook at the same time because of these demographics. An app is very much needed!

• PetePete commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well hope hyves will be supported soon in hootsuite dashboard. will spare us sometime here!

• RaymondRaymond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As one of the most used communities in Holland, Hyves needs to be added in Hootsuite!

• HansHans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm out of votes but I'd certainly love it when Hyves was added to Hootsuite. It makes the life of a social media manager much easier!

It should be quite easy, since Hyves has an api and also offers the ability to import your tweets.

Feedback and Knowledge Base