Feedback Forum

What apps, networks and tools would you like to see added to the HootSuite App Directory?

Yelp

Let us post announcements/promotions on our Yelp business page

936 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EdwinEdwin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: yelp  ·   · 
    Alex GerrishAlex Gerrish shared a merged idea: Yelp  ·   · 
    samantha stickneysamantha stickney shared a merged idea: Yelp  ·   · 
    NickNick shared a merged idea: Yelp!  ·   · 
    Gary Crook | artistGary Crook | artist shared a merged idea: yelp  ·   · 
    Andy GonzalezAndy Gonzalez shared a merged idea: I would really love to see a Yelp app!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add Biz.Yelp! to Hootsuite  ·   · 
    Scott KronbergScott Kronberg shared a merged idea: Add Yelp support allowing the stream of posts and reviews  ·   · 
    sheldonsheldon shared a merged idea: Yelp! for business  ·   · 
    todd osborntodd osborn shared a merged idea: yelp, please add this app  ·   · 
    Rayv43Rayv43 shared a merged idea: I would love to have the Yelp for biz owners accessible in HootSuite. I could monitor my online rep  ·   · 
    TenagneHMTenagneHM shared a merged idea: Add Yelp! and Yelp! check in's to your services.  ·   · 
    Ginger HitzkeGinger Hitzke shared a merged idea: Can you add YELP to the list of social networks?  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Integrate Yelp  ·   · 
    SarahSarah shared a merged idea: Is there a way to monitor Yelp and Insiderpages accounts through Hootsuite?  ·   · 

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also should have ability to upload photo's as Yelp is more and more interested in building their photo repository.

• Raven In RedRaven In Red commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gee, I don't find it disingenuous at all that people specifically requesting another/different application (YELP!) are being directed by Chris Brownlee, APPLICATION DIRECTORY OPERATIONS MANAGER for HOOTSUITE, isn't answering questions about the APPLICATION ON THIS PAGE (again, YELP!), but is instead directing you to one of his PAID ADVERTISERS. Play the ingenue at the neighborhood theatre on weekends too, do ya, much?

• Raven In RedRaven In Red commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let businesses post announcements on their page, but let consumers post reviews on a the' page. Win/Win. The app works both ways and for both kinds of audience. And for those of us not glues to the screen waiting for the next review or (golly forbid) paying people to post reviews (tsk, tsk), it's a much nicer application than ReviewInc, it has the local area breakdowns, the gritty feel of a real user-base data-base, and honest, real-time updates.

• ReviewIncReviewInc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tom Brown and Michael Windham, as Chris mentioned above, please feel free to check out our ReviewInc app on the HootSuite Dash. Our app is free and allows you to monitor your online reviews across over 200+ review sites, including Yelp. If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 1 (877) 973-8439.

Reputolotgy is not a free app. I will wait for the Yelp integration unless some other free app is available.

• c kc k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all comments. We really need Yelp on Hootsuite. Thank you.

I was hoping that Yelp would be included for Hootsuite, it would really be beneficial to have it here.

• LaurenLauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please please! It is one of our biggest referral outlets! I would LOVE to be able to buy hootsuite and actually have all of my outlets in one management program!

• Arran AirsArran Airs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have an update on this? I have two clients who utilize Yelp as a client acquisition and referral tool, but the lack of integration with Hootsuite is frustrating.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base