Feedback Forum

How can the Instagram app be improved?

Schedule Instagram?

You should add ability to schedule instagram posts.
There are no other apps out there that offer this.

1,127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TwoTenTwoTen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    collan chavezcollan chavez shared a merged idea: Let me schedule on instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Please find a way to schedule Instagram Posts....Please  ·   · 
    Adam L SimmonsAdam L Simmons shared a merged idea: Here is a link for a few IG scheduling apps.  ·   · 
    Sylvia CostaSylvia Costa shared a merged idea: agendar posts no Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: great idea  ·   · 
    Alicia Alicia shared a merged idea: Instragram scheduling on Hootsuite  ·   · 
    Ben SheltonBen Shelton shared a merged idea: add scheduling of Instagram and Pinterest  ·   · 
    MarcusMarcus shared a merged idea: I think we should be able to post, and schedule to instagram  ·   · 
    Tony HoangTony Hoang shared a merged idea: Add the Ability to Post and Schedule Photos on Instagram  ·   · 
    Debbie HatumaleDebbie Hatumale shared a merged idea: Scheduling for Instagram  ·   · 
    Debbie HatumaleDebbie Hatumale shared a merged idea: Add scheduling for Instagram through streams please!  ·   · 
    Pamela MurraPamela Murra shared a merged idea: include de option to program posts via instagram, since it's a social network we are using for business =)  ·   · 
    NatashaNatasha shared a merged idea: Allow photos to be scheduled/posted to Instagram through HootSuite  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: publish to lnstgram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: instrgram  ·   · 
    Cody Cody shared a merged idea: Scheduler for Instagram  ·   · 
    JoyceJoyce shared a merged idea: add Instagram as a social network  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Instagram as a social network that you can post to!  ·   · 

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please post to instagram automatically! Your app is amazing, thank you for scheduling to instagram but I need scheduling and posting automatically :(

just joined Hootsuite a week ago especially for the new Instagram access. However all my scheduled post go through EXCEPT instagram. I have to go back and manually post through my android. I've reinstalled hootsuite several times as well as removing and re-adding the Instagram streaming tab. Please help!

• Bogdan MarinkovichBogdan Marinkovich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good afternoon this update is useless, since the same is done directly in the app instagram so, keep looking for it does not serve.

having to confirm on your phone kind of defeats the purpose of scheduling. scheduling is for convenience - not having to worry or think about posting something. instagram should allow for this, even Pinterest allows it.

• JJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cant get Hootsuite to see that notifications are set to on

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally, you can now schedule Instagram posts with Hootsuite. You still need to confirm the post after receiving a notification, but this is a huge step. Try it!

• Liga OlahragaLiga Olahraga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently using Hootsuite for local website: www.ligaolahraga.com to manage multiple social media accounts at once and it has been working great. One thing is lacking in Hootsuite is its' ability to post and schedule Instagram from their native dashboard. Hope they will provide it in the future.

Just started using SchedGram and it works great but having to use 2 different programs is frustrating. Please Hootsuite ... add this soon

I agree with Walter below. Hootsuite should be up to speed as I currently have to use other apps to post. What's up with that...

yea, I'm still on my free trial and signed up bc i thought you could schedule posts on IG from Hootsuite. Didn't you used to be able to do this?? I understand that IG doesn't allow 3rd party posts, but other sites have found a workable solution and I'm going to cancel this account and go with them. hope there is a solution for HS soon.

• FionaFiona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Latergram (http://www.latergram.me) seemed to crack the Di Vinci code that allows you to schedule Instagram posts. It's much easier (and cheaper) to manage and schedule everything from within Hootsuite. Is it something that could be looked at again?

• Felix JarusewicFelix Jarusewic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Endorsing the add...and adding Tumblr & Flickr to the program request also. Would be a great time saver to have a one-stop posting service.

There is an app called latergramme, you can schedule all your posts but instagram doesn't allow it to post automatically. It sends you a push notification and you can open it up in Instagram. Even though it doesn't upload on itself, it's helpful to have multiple posts that are ready to be posted.

• Jodie FarbotnikJodie Farbotnik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on day 4 with hootsuite pro and i feel that it has been a little misleading about this fact. Very disappointed to realize this is not an option. *still within my 30 trail.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base