Feedback Forum

How can the Instagram app be improved?

Add instagram to Hootsuite Mobile app, not just desktop.

You should permit hootsuite users to post a picture to multiple managed instagram accounts via the mobile app, and not just online dashboard.

249 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KyleKyle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add instagram to the mobile app! Makes more sense since you're uploading from your phone not computer!!

• Mike RozelleMike Rozelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given that Instagram hasn't added a multiple user feature, like Twitter does, on their app you'd be one of the few (if any) that allows users to manage multiple accounts without having to log in and out of the accounts themselves. Beyond automatically activating the link scraper for Facebook, this should be a no brainer.

• LucyLucy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootsuite, add Instagram to the Hootsuite app for iphone and android please!

is this something that you are working on hoot suite? please reply. question is are you working to add instagram to streams on hoot suite for iPhone

• Steph258Steph258 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really helpful to add Instagram, particularly for business' - so they could manage personal and business accounts.

• chynna thompsonchynna thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be so beneficial! I have to constantly switch between my personal Instagram and my sororities when we have events or photos need posted.

• pattipatti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! The social manager that allows this will be very popular. I uploaded hootsuite only because I thought it allowed instagram on the Iphone. Bummer! Canceled my upgrade!

• TFTF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Better Instagram support on mobile would be awesome.

• J. E. McPhillipsJ. E. McPhillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sounding off on Instagram on the Mobile app as well. I use it on the desktop version, why not make it available on mobile as well? I usually use Instagram via mobile anyway. Please make it happen!

• Peggy jessurum Peggy jessurum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add Instagram And Pinterest to the Mobile app! I need to be able to post to all social network at once! Please!

ist important to add this app to mobile hootsuite, we are checking every time every data of our social media in our phone. So PLEASE make it happen!!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base