Feedback Forum

How can the Yammer app be improved?

Support for External Network

I wish I could see my external network & post.
thanks~

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    eunsu kimeunsu kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Chad KittelChad Kittel shared a merged idea: Add the ability to connect to External Yammer networks  ·   · 

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 your app is useless if you will not be able to choose networks in yammer account...

• MMBMMB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for external network support. We have groups created for customers and it would be great to manage them through HootSuite.

• Lorna MattyLorna Matty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. The app is almost pointless without the ability to connect to your external networks. Any ideas when this enhancement might happen?

• SinmantkySinmantky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, at least you can connect... I cant even connect after authorization... why?

• JoséJosé commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem, Is there any support/integration for Yammer External Networks in Hootsuite?

• Ron BerndtRon Berndt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, why cannot I see my external networks? what is wrong? is this known? when will I be able to do so?

• Timothy DempseyTimothy Dempsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Adding Yammer to HootSuite is pointless without the ability to post to multiple external networks. I installed then promptly uninstalled and continue to manage Yammer posts either directly on Yammer or (if the post is related to a link) via AddThis addon in Chrom. The great part of HootSuite is that you don't have to leave the page to manage a lot of social networks. I hate having to leave the page to manage my Yammer networks (which are very important to my social network strategy).

• Irma VermaatIrma Vermaat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love that I can switch between the home feed, private message and groups. However, I do miss integration of external networks. I'd like to have the same options for all the external networks I'm a member of.

Feedback and Knowledge Base