Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

24h clock

I'd like to have an option to change the timestamp format from 12 to 24 hours (streams and schedule), sometimes i still get confused by that as it's not my country default date format. Not much a problem, but it would be nice

351 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FabryzFabryz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: make a 24 hours menu for the scheduing process. The actual menu is confusing and the difference between the am and pm is not very visible  ·   · 
    Julian de KeijzerJulian de Keijzer shared a merged idea: change schedule time AM/PM system  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: use a 24 hours format when scheduling tweets and the 12 hour-am/pm is quite unclear as which is the selected option (bad selection of colors  ·   · 
    Luis O MaymíLuis O Maymí shared a merged idea: Option to change Hootsuite 12 hour clock to 24 hour clock  ·   · 
    LandcruisingLandcruising shared a merged idea: I would like a 24h setting instead of the am/pm setting, it confuses me!  ·   · 
    Daniel BahlDaniel Bahl shared a merged idea: Support for 24 hour clock-format. In Europe it's 20.00 and not 8 PM :-)  ·   · 
    PSPaceJAMPSPaceJAM shared a merged idea: when scheduling messages, please give an option to adjust time in the 24hr format.  ·   · 
    Alberto VilchesAlberto Vilches shared a merged idea: The schedule time allow 24 hours format (not 12 hours with am/pm)  ·   · 
    John ElbingJohn Elbing shared a merged idea: add 24 h time setting for non americans  ·   · 

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yassine WasliYassine Wasli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have had problems because of the AM / PM timing, Please add the choice of schedule 24h (13h, 14h, 20h, etc.)

• ellegaarddkellegaarddk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is crucial for me, too many errors made by not being familiar with the am/pm.
        Also the possibility to have Monday as first day of the week.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add 24hour timings... I scheduled a tweet for 12:05am... when i meant pm, 24hour would ensure that this doesn't happen again.

• Bent StamnesBent Stamnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So... "Under review" for four years now. Please add 24h clock -- AM/PM is really US-only friendly.

• ChantelleChantelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very needed! Please implement this soon, it's driving me a little crazy.

This would make it clearer and quicker to schedule and review upcoming posts at a glance, rather than always having to check if a time refers to am or pm. 24 hour time isn't even my local default country format, but being able to use it would save me a lot of time when using Hootsuite.

• MauroMauro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We tought that the problem was the year 2000 but, hootsuite is showing us that the real millenium bug is the 12/24h clocks!
        Thanks god you don't force us to use the US customary system too...

• GenevièveGeneviève commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

P l e a s e, implement this soon.

You could also make it an option in the preferences to have the AM/pm or the 24 hour clock.

Or, at the very least, please improve the contrasts on the AM/PM button so that we absolutely know which one is active.

• Martin SantonMartin Santon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I mean, c'mon. This might be the smallest feature to add? What will it take.. 5 minutes? I don't get it.

• Henriette LaidlawHenriette Laidlaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here - most of the world does not use AM/PM so have to think twice all the time - especially when dealing with noon and midnight!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HootSuite is so great, but this AM/PM ist driving me crazy. Please give us the option for 24 Hours clock.

• Hubert KeilHubert Keil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG, since the response from "Chris from HootSuite responded · Oct 26, 2011 "... nothing happened.

Well, I guess the world is only USA. ... what a pity, such a nice tool , but this a.m. - pm stuff drives me nuts.

• AugustoAugusto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it be to hard to add a 24h clock? This 12pm/am is driving me crazy. I ussualy delay posts until 1 or send them around 11 to avoid this, because the times I tried they were sent at midnight (when I had selected pm).

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base