Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Allow access to trending topics by location

Could it be made possible to access trending topics by location. Currently we only see US topics, and being in England, they don't make much sense!

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RichardRichard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    irleygirlirleygirl shared a merged idea: Add a way to track multiple trend locations (ie: NY and Worldwide) using Hootsuite. It would be great tool for marketers!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Trending Topic, Local as a search feature  ·   · 
    Nkokhi Mlungisi MlangeniNkokhi Mlungisi Mlangeni shared a merged idea: Trending topics for twitter and Google+ as a tab  ·   · 
    black eagleblack eagle shared a merged idea: Turkey trend topic and language  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Feature  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Show trending topics list from other locations aside from the US  ·   · 
    Jonathan SargentJonathan Sargent shared a merged idea: Whats Trending Locally Stream  ·   · 
    Antonio MendozaAntonio Mendoza shared a merged idea: I would like to be implemented the local TT Please!!!  ·   · 
    Aditya ShamlalAditya Shamlal shared a merged idea: The ability to add Country Specific hashtag trends as a stream  ·   · 
    Henrique da Gama FernandesHenrique da Gama Fernandes shared a merged idea: Make a division on trending tópics by region/country  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: add a feature enabling users to change the location of trending tweets. E.g. trending in UK.  ·   · 
    @hsaboia1@hsaboia1 shared a merged idea: Multiple Location TTs  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Curt BizelliCurt Bizelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see world comments. It gets very frustrating trying to look up what is trending and not even being able to read because they are all in another language.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls guys along with ur comments,"vote" for it as well..(on top left option is there)..then only it will attract their attention.#fact

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a much needed factor you need to update soon .... you guys must know that tweetdeck having this feature and is doing good with this.... hootsuite is lacking on this option ...

• Arun TArun T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting for this feature... any idea when it will be made available?? Thanks.

• MichaMicha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Chris the request above was post in Sept. 2011(!). How long does such a request take??

• TiagoTiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Better than "by location", it would be nice that I could choose which Trending Topics I want to see. Tweetbot is a good example.

Feedback and Knowledge Base