Feedback Forum

How can we improve Hootsuite?

add feature to post directly to facebook event

Need feature to post directly onto a facebook event wall and this is done though the owner of the event i.e. the page or user.

429 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NathanHootNathanHoot shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Farit GuedesFarit Guedes shared a merged idea: Multiple comment on event pages  ·   · 

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristen Throop BoucherKristen Throop Boucher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto! This function would be AMAZING to have! Currently using Tiny Torch for this, but would much rather use Hootsuite. Thank you for considering! :)

• SallySally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely need this feature. It's the main function I am looking for. TinyTorch has that function, but since HS offers more functions, once you add the event posting feature, I will begin using Hootsuite.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know hundreds of people who use CinchShare to throw online parties. HootSuite is missing out.

• Cynthia GiuffriaCynthia Giuffria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am quite surprise that this is not an available feature. I too, run several events with 100's of posts. I had no idea until now that I could not utilize Hootsuite!!! This is an INTREGAL part of Most Marketers!!! Hurry up and get with the Majority's needs please! Thank you! :)

• Amber WrightAmber Wright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is especially needed! That would be awesome! I currently have tiny torch which seems to run a little slow! :)

• sarahsarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree we NEED this, 100 if not 1,000 of user would use your service it if posted to event walls.

• DamonDamon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm Really surprised that the hoot suites doesnt have this feature as well. not NEEDED for me ATM but would be so %$#%ing useful!

• Michelle OlsonMichelle Olson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make such a big difference as a social media coordinator of 4 different Facebook pages and multiple event pages. I have so many tasks and the event pages always get lost in the shuffle because I can't schedule posts from the dashboard.

The fact that I can't post to my Facebook event pages is one of the major cons of Hootsuite.

• JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So this has been requested for over 3 years but this is still not a feature within Hootsuite. Can someone from Hootsuite speak as to when this will be a feature, if at all? I know it has been "Under Review" since Feb 1 in 2013.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base