Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Sortable, Detailed Contacts

Make the contacts sortable (name, klout, etc.); show aggregate data for all contacts (total 2nd order followers, avg klout, etc)

132 votes
Sign in
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dubelcliquedubelclique shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Integrar , avaliar , interagir com aplicações utilizadas nos múltiplos contextos por forma a poder saber dos resultados, consequências e seg  ·   · 
    LadyImpactOhioLadyImpactOhio shared a merged idea: Allow to see if you are following without going through all your followers  ·   · 
    CareyCarey shared a merged idea: Enable the ability to search within contacts  ·   · 
    drew mccallumdrew mccallum shared a merged idea: Sort contacts by specific criteria  ·   · 
    Dave EvansDave Evans shared a merged idea: Searchable, ordered contacts. Order by any column head; search profiles and tweets using kwords.  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

We plan further updates to the Contacts section of the dashboard. This is a feature we may consider.

Sign in
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great to add this feature and allow us to have a search function for all our contacts within Hootsuite. If I could do a bio search I could find all people who were #foodbloggers (for example) and then the filter would just show these. I could then add them to a food blogger list. Also being able to sort by Klout score etc would be useful.

Would also be handy to then bulk drag these to a list rather than have to do this one at a time

• Monica @ Travel GlitterMonica @ Travel Glitter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, I just wanted to see if there was any movement on this topic. In particular, I'm interested in a list that allows us to download new followers on Twitter.

Incidentally, up until today, I have been using CTRL A to copy the data on my contact page and then I clean it up so I can create my follower list. But for some reason, the CTRL A feature won't allow me to select data for new followers that don't have a twitter profile. Very frustrating. Is there anyway to at least restore this option, so I don't have to manually collect my followers. Thanks!

• KrisYKrisY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would be great to have features others have such as when looking at who following… number of tweets they have tweeted and ability to click on column to sort by that, their Klout, etc.. and suggestions to unfollow based on that etc.

• Fabricio ContrerasFabricio Contreras commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to rank my contacts (followers/following) through their amount of followers, following, tweets, klout, date of registration to Twitter, alphabetical or day since they are following me is really necessary.

• OnthebassOnthebass commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be a critical update. Indexed and sorted contacts are a feature of many of the basic twitter apps. C'mon Hootsuite, this should be a work order for an intern to bang out! Essential, necessity, must-have.....say no more.

• A B PottsA B Potts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've only been using Hootsuite for 2 days and thought I'd missed something. This would be soooooo useful.

• Shelley ElmbladShelley Elmblad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of sortable contacts seems like a huge oversight, and it's so frustrating to have to resort to using Hootsuite's search box to find a contact. Contact management is a natural fit into Hootsuite and other than support for Google+, it's the one thing missing that makes Hootsuite a total package. (I am a Pro customer)

• David ScanlonDavid Scanlon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is currently one of the only things stopping me upgrading to the pro version - I can't see a response from HootSuite on this, it would be really good to see what their roadmap on this issue is?

• mobtowngeorgemobtowngeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to sort contacts, ascending or descending by Klout, number of followers etc is desperately needed

• Fergus GibsonFergus Gibson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is desperately needed. Hootsuite, this is a product vulnerability.

I'm currently paying for Hootsuite Pro, but you will lose me as a customer immediately if there is a comparable service that adds this missing feature. Anytime I have to leave a Twitter tool I pay for and go to because functionality is missing, I am angry. should not have features a tool I'm paying for lacks (and Hootsuite list support is pathetic, BTW).

Hootsuite has my business for now, but shouldn't take it for granted -- and obviously here I am meaning people who feel like I do and hate using Hootsuite contact/lists features and hate having to switch to another service in order to get the job done.

I'm also a paying customer of two other Twitter services, so you had better believe I'm reading to dump services the moment someone actually puts the features together to give me one really good product. Sadly, I think all of the services currently available are immature and each has huge weaknesses -- but this will not last. Please address your product weaknesses because they are huge competitive vulnerability.

• lhuttlhutt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am baffled why this is such a laggard as a feature. It is sorely needed. We should be able to sort by name, number of followers, - whatever data is there that can be sorted by. The lack of this feature frustrates me more than almost anything else. I wish more people would vote on this.

• Adam CaseyAdam Casey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I regularly want to create lists and quickly search for people I'm following to add to that list. However I can't do that. I have to keep hitting the next button which takes forever

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base