Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Sync read tweets between devices. Start current view at oldest new tweet.

Echofon does this and will remain my client until you can add this functionality. I'd rather use Hootsuite instead so I hope you will add this ability.

Again, maintain a sync of read tweets between devices AND set the window to show your oldest "new" tweet first so you can scroll up to the latest.

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RandyRandy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Kyle HeimannKyle Heimann shared a merged idea: resume where you left off in combined view  ·   · 
    Steve WallerSteve Waller shared a merged idea: Implement a way when viewing streams to see oldest posts first and then work forward to most recent  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: When refreshing stream an option to go to last post read.  ·   · 
    David GoDavid Go shared a merged idea: label a message as replied on all networks that received that message  ·   · 
    The Blogging BookThe Blogging Book shared a merged idea: Sync Android with Dashboard  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pilot RandyPilot Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's great. Any estimate of time frame? The future seems to have a broad range to it...

• Jared MorganJared Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use HootSuite on my Main HTPC, my Fedora work computer, and the Windows XP box I use when my wife is on the HTPC. It's frustrating to have to scroll back through lots of already read tweets.

• Mike ScheererMike Scheerer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

...don't really understand why this is such a big problem, surely this could be added with the minimum of fuss, but NOBODY seems to want to undertake it.
        I would dearly love to make Hootsuite by Social Media reader of choice across all my devices, but until this simple feature can be implemented I will be sticking with Osfoora for my mobile browsing...and only use Hootsuite from the desktop, which to be fair is not really the place where I do my Social Media!

• AdamAdam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED THIS!!!!! At the very least - is there a way to scroll up to the top quickly (web or mobile) - rather than actually having to scroll quickly.

When I'm on the web the whole day keeping up with hundreds of tweets in 10's of lists/columns - it sucks to have to manually scroll through these same hundreds of tweets and 10's of lists/columns when I come back to my phone

Feedback and Knowledge Base