Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Schedule Recurring events

Schedule recurring events from the scheduler without having to do a batch. See Sprout Social's service - very robust and clear reporting, simple user interface for scheduling recurring messages. I would rather upgrade to pro on hootsuite and have this ability here instead.

570 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Darshana HawksDarshana Hawks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add a feature to the auto scheduler where you can repeat a tweet daily or whatever...  ·   · 
    cheryl cowanscheryl cowans shared a merged idea: reschedule old posts easy  ·   · 
    cheryl cowanscheryl cowans shared a merged idea: be able to auto set an old schedule to a future date  ·   · 
    JoeJoe shared a merged idea: recurring posts  ·   · 
    Elaine TorresElaine Torres shared a merged idea: Allow me to post the same post on multiple days and times  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: have a recurring post feature like Sendible does - so you can (for example) set up a twitter post to go out every monday etc  ·   · 
    MatthewMatthew shared a merged idea: Select Multiple Dates for a single post.  ·   · 
    Melissa WilbanksMelissa Wilbanks shared a merged idea: Repeated posts  ·   · 
    MatthewMatthew shared a merged idea: How to schedule the same post on different dates?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Isn't there a way to schedule a tweet to tweet daily for 30 days without entering it in 30 times in Pro? I don't do spreadhseets.  ·   · 
    majedmajed shared a merged idea: I hope doing interim Twitter Twitter a day in which the specific clock, for example, I type a tweet and chose to publish at 9 and chose to p  ·   · 
    PaulaneriPaulaneri shared a merged idea: Publicación programada no funciona  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: allow duplicate messages on bulk message upload on different days. It's useless now.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Broaden Scheduling to enable scheduling the same tweet everyday for weeks in advance  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: would really like to schedule reoccurring posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: We have a daily menu we want to auto repeat. Eg the same Monday menu every Monday, same Tuesday menu every Tuesday and so on. Help!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Manage Reoccuring posts in organized queues with recycling (similar to Social Oomph)  ·   · 
    GiuseppeGiuseppe shared a merged idea: Sarebbe interessante avere la possibilità di ripubblicare un vecchio articolo solo con un tasto dandogli una data diversa.  ·   · 
    MarkMark shared a merged idea: It would be great to be able to schedule to send a tweet multiple times when sending a tweet.  ·   · 
    Andy VitchAndy Vitch shared a merged idea: create the opportunity to schedule a message to appear multiple times  ·   · 
    Maria RubioMaria Rubio shared a merged idea: Scheduled a post for several dates and times  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Schedule 1 post to go out several times (not copy/paste); one message to go out a few times over a month for example.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: reccurence tools or fiture  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Help me.  ·   · 
    MeghanMeghan shared a merged idea: Enable the ability for users to set a recurring post (e.g. schedule it to post daily at 7AM)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: make an option to be able to make one post repeat daily, weekly, monthly or annually.  ·   · 
    Gozde UlkuerGozde Ulkuer shared a merged idea: can schedule the same tweet on several different days.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add a repeat tweet feature in your scheduler. I see I'm not the only one who would find this handy.  ·   · 
    AndriesAndries shared a merged idea: Recurring posts  ·   · 
    RobertoRoberto shared a merged idea: Hello. would be useful to be able to program the same post for several days ... For example: If I have an event and want to schedule it for  ·   · 
    Kari SatreKari Satre shared a merged idea: Schedule a reoccurring post  ·   · 
    José RodriguesJosé Rodrigues shared a merged idea: allowing the scheduling of publications several times over a period of time  ·   · 
    UrsUrs shared a merged idea: repetitive message  ·   · 
    Mandy ChambersMandy Chambers shared a merged idea: Allow a post to be scheduled to go out more than once kind of like socialoomph  ·   · 
    Branko ZabalaBranko Zabala shared a merged idea: Schedule the same post for different dates/times  ·   · 
    Warren K. FenwickWarren K. Fenwick shared a merged idea: Add daily and multiple day feature into Scheduler!  ·   · 
    Erin BishopErin Bishop shared a merged idea: Change how bulk scheduling of Tweets is handled...ditch the CSV  ·   · 
    AdamoAdamo shared a merged idea: Monthly option  ·   · 
    Alex PritchardAlex Pritchard shared a merged idea: have an option to send the same message every week/2weeks/3weeks/month? Recurring events  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Forecast Planning Posts  ·   · 
    AndriesAndries shared a merged idea: Is there any way that we can add a recurrent post on hootsuite?  ·   · 
    Bonnie McDonoughBonnie McDonough shared a merged idea: Is there a method of scheduling other than manually posting for every five minutes or so to have posts go out from a group of for example Fa  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Recurring posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I want to be able to Schedule a tweet for EVERY friday at 8:00 pm  ·   · 
    Amanda MacArthurAmanda MacArthur shared a merged idea: Make copying and pasting tweets in publisher view faster + easier  ·   · 
    April WilliamsApril Williams shared a merged idea: Please add an option to post something on a regular schedule and to be able to add multiple dates and times to a post.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: setup a way to allow HS clients the option of multi-time schedulling in publisher .......same message posts.....  ·   · 
    Justin LongJustin Long shared a merged idea: Repeating Scheduled Post  ·   · 
    Steve MizeSteve Mize shared a merged idea: reocurring scheduled posts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: allow selection of multiple dates on calendar graphic for same message  ·   · 
    Timothy M. NybergTimothy M. Nyberg shared a merged idea: More powerful schedulig tools  ·   · 
    David Delli PaoliDavid Delli Paoli shared a merged idea: allow reoccurring scheduled posts!  ·   · 
    ashrafashraf shared a merged idea: Autoretweet daily and daily tweet  ·   · 
    Adrian FrankAdrian Frank shared a merged idea: An app that lets you make REOCCURRING, scheduled posts. Hoot Suite only let's you schedule out a post one time.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: The Ability To Schedule Reccuring Messages Every 7/14/21/30 Days or any other number  ·   · 
    Dario UtzDario Utz shared a merged idea: new feature:: auto post the same.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: re Hootlet, and the automated scheduling, can there also be automated rescheduling ie the ability to auto repost a link multiple times  ·   · 
    John ReaganJohn Reagan shared a merged idea: auto-schedule  ·   · 
    drvampirdrvampir shared a merged idea: Add reccuring tweet pleaseeeee  ·   · 
    shreefshreef shared a merged idea: Please make new optoin to change my posts date after post  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: It would be great if you could pick more then one date on the calendar. For those of us who run specials on the same day and time throughout  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Have the ability to make a queue of automated times for tweets  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: Ability to reschedule scheduled tweets.  ·   · 
    MarcieMarcie shared a merged idea: add in scheduling that we could add more dates at one time.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Create a button to automatic re-schedule posts to a specific day  ·   · 
    VinceVince shared a merged idea: Multi schedule facebook statuses  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Now that you have the publisher feature, add a 'recurring' post. Like they have it outlook calendar.  ·   · 
    Daily BeepsDaily Beeps shared a merged idea: Please consider a faster way to schedule a recuring messages. We need to select multipule dates.  ·   · 
    Luis RamiloLuis Ramilo shared a merged idea: I wish to compose a single message and schedule it in a recurrent basis.  ·   · 
    Sassy Brit Alternative-Read.comSassy Brit Alternative-Read.com shared a merged idea: Enable automatic repeat messages. Once set they repeat as requested. Once a day/week/month/yr  ·   · 

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SharrynSharryn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used Sprout Social and just came back to Hootsuite - I must say, when I realised you don't have this feature I'm not sure I'll stay. The ability to just click on the calendar for the days that you want to repeat the same post is fantastic, a massive time saver. Your whole bulk uploading scheduler thing is WAY too overcomplicated and time consuming. A real put off actually when you're trying to maintain a regular social calendar for marketing. I would have thought this would be a critical element a lot of people would use.

• BunBun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perhaps have message repeat every "X" days and vary or auto schedule the time so it's not always the same audience

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just let us attach multiple post times to one post and/or have recurring options (e.g., "every six hours until Feb 17th at 6pm"). The autoscheduler is over-engineered for what it is.

• Kerry RickettsKerry Ricketts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be a great tool to be able to schedule weekly posts what are the same/similar rather than have to do each individually!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I do not have time to keep scheduling the same comments everyday, every week. Scheduling recurring events would save a lot of time.

I want to be able to schedule multiple recurring events on different days.

• David BradfordDavid Bradford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to autoschedule a single tweet for multiple days in the future would be very useful indeed. Please, please make this happen!

• Stephen MoggStephen Mogg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the concept of "repeat scheduling", with the ability to define a repeat profile, which defines the repeating posts by stream/channel.

For example, I might define a "General News Repeat" as follows;

Twitter Stream A ; now, + 2 hours, + 1 day, + 1 week.
        FB Stream A ; now, +3 day
        Google+ Stream A ; now, +1 day, +1 week.

A "Breaking News Repeat" might have a different profile.

REgards.
        Stephen

• JimJim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not familiar with it yet .... Quests I have to say "I don't give a hootsuite". As long as the new systems don't put people out of work and it makes handling faster and more efficient, go for it.

• EvaEva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really love to have this feature! Please, please consider it!

• DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just cancelled my Spout Social service because I couldn't justify the cost. Being able to select multiple dates for example.. Every Friday would save me so much time. You already have a calendar, just have to code it for multiple selections. I see alot of request for this and feel this should be implemented.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base