Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Allow for Foursquare venue monitoring

I would love to be able to monitor Foursquare activity at the venues that I manage. Tracking check-ins and comments/shout-outs would be really helpful.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KelseyRothKelseyRoth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    DwayneDwayne shared a merged idea: Finally Add foursquare reports...  ·   · 
    Erik Jan KoedijkErik Jan Koedijk shared a merged idea: Add venue statistics / management of Foursquare  ·   · 
    NadineNadine shared a merged idea: Be able to add/edit a place to Foursquare  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do ir as soon as you can... as social media management tool and for the price you charge by point of analytics you should have to include it

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this functionality as soon as possible - what good is Hootsuite as a social media management tool if it can't manage current social media tools?

• chris dalychris daly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

from a business standpoint, it's absurd that you do not offer venue managment for foursquare. It is on this level that sproutsocial has you clearly beaten.

• EvanEvan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn't agree more. The ability to add/edit a place is a necessity. Why it wasn't included is not understandable.

• ioswoodyioswoody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this would be great. This would stop the need for me to have a four square app on my phone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base