Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Enable messages to be pulled in from LinkedIn & Facebook

It seems that I can't pull in a stream of my direct messages from Facebook & LinkedIn where I can with Twitter. This means I can't get away from using LinkedIn & Facebook entirely. I can't imagine this would be a difficult feature to add, but what do I know?

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SamibouniSamibouni shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Rochelle PenningtonRochelle Pennington shared a merged idea: Add streams for Facebook and LinkedIn private messages  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dave naranjodave naranjo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes Hootsuite is pretty cool, but useless for me without being able to see my inbox. please geterdone :)

• Tracy WIsneskiTracy WIsneski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's useless having LinkedIn on my Hootsuite if I don't get the private messages. I just missed a business opportunity a few weeks ago because I hadn't check my LinkedIn and couldn't be notified through Hootsuite. I really hope that Hootsuite will implement this.

• Robert LemmensRobert Lemmens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just like we can with twitter... Optionally you can create a gmail similar feature.... aggregate all inbox messages in one stream and automatically reply with the correct account... (so we only monitor 1 inbox for all our accounts :)

• RyanRyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - it's been a while since this was asked. Has there been any follow-up? It would be amazing to have one "Inbox" stream that captures messages from Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter - all your direct messages in one place.

Feedback and Knowledge Base