Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Ability to post photos to specific photo albums in Facebook.

It's great I can attach random pictures, but we already have photo albums we want to add to. Right now I have to visit our pages in Facebook to add pictures to these albums.

111 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark PMark P shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Jorge Mario Peláez QuiroaJorge Mario Peláez Quiroa shared a merged idea: I will like to program upload photos to an specific album in facebook  ·   · 

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tarunjeet Tarunjeet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would definitely like to see this feature ... am new to hootsuite and i wanted to make my page visually attractive ...we already have lots of albums on our page and wanted to post to individual albums with captions. however, since not possible am logging on to FB and doing it the old fashioned way. using hootsuite only for status updates.

• JoJo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this feature so that hoot suite can work for our business

• Dan VolkerDan Volker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Of the Content Marketing concepts that work best for me, Utilizing Album posts with captions and previews on each photo in the album, has worked about the best of anything I have tried--to actually drive tourism into hotel bookings. See www.facebook.com/wild.diving to see what I mean. While I love Hootsuite, I am forced to post natively with Facebook for so many of my posts, that I don't get to use Hootsuite any more. So please see this as my official request to Hootsuite, to shake the branches at FB, and get the API dealt with !!!

• Catherine Lloyd-EvansCatherine Lloyd-Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this in AgoraPulse? I would use them but they're a little price per account than I can justify at the moment. So would this mean it's possible then - re the API?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MediaFunnel has this option too! HootSuite is so much better except for this feature...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be nice to be able to schedule many pictures in one post (an album), it would also be nice to be able to schedule pictures to any already created album on Facebook.
        Please consider this request as I see no convenience in using Hootsuite otherwise since Facebook offers the tools for scheduling as well!!!!

• charlescharles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys,

I have created different albums for each series i mantain on my Facebook business page. Since i have one series of content everyday of the week (for instance, every monday i suggest a different travel location) it is imperative i am able to control and pick where each photo should be placed at.

in addition to that, it is pretty annoying that all my photos are placed on a album named "hootsuite photos".

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how's that? I can upload to existing folders from Lightroom... don't they use the FB API too?

Feedback and Knowledge Base