Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Add a stream showing my tweets favorited by others

It would be nice to be able to see a stream of my tweets favorited by other users. Push notifications for favorites would be the next step.

332 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ExtramittelExtramittel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Something that would be nice to have in Hootsuite would be a list of people who have shared Facebook posts and favorited Tweets on Twitter  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: create a stream for tweets that other users favorited. I can see the tweets I favorited; I want to see who favorited my tweets.  ·   · 
    CarloCarlo shared a merged idea: Figure a way to find a favorited tweet and then to unfavorite it.  ·   · 
    AudreyAudrey shared a merged idea: I need a column in HootSuite where I can see who favorited MY tweets!  ·   · 
    Gozde UlkuerGozde Ulkuer shared a merged idea: It would be great to see who *Favorited* my Tweet.. and not only My Favorites.  ·   · 
    CharlieCharlie shared a merged idea: have notifications for when people favourite a tweet, or any interactions at all via twitter, not just RT  ·   · 
    RoxanneRoxanne shared a merged idea: Add stream for people who have favourited your tweets  ·   · 
    Mary HustonMary Huston shared a merged idea: allow users to see which of their tweets have been favorited.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Tweet Favorites to HootSuite Monitoring and Reporting capabilities  ·   · 

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...