Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Allow uploading pictures to FB groups

I would like my pictures to post to FB groups, and not just my personal wall, and of course have the picture be embedded...not a link to a picture.

159 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Erika OlsonErika Olson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JamieJamie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This used to work for us and just recently we have noticed it not posting photos just links to owly. Please fix this issue.

• Sam CatSam Cat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I also need to post pictures from Hootsuite to Facebook. I love using Hootsuite and without this feature I would have to manually post on my 5 facebook pages.

• Kylie SabraKylie Sabra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually if I can't post the blog photo with the blog link to my FB groups, I will be cancelling my Hootsuite account. It simply must work or is of no value. FB success is highly dependent upon on visual interaction.

• MarcioMarcio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like my pictures to post to FB groups, and not just my personal wall, and of course have the picture be embedded...not a link to a picture.

• ThiagoThiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like my pictures to post to FB groups, and not just my personal wall, and of course have the picture be embedded. The post is not being post at all in the page!

• ShavaunShavaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello... this has been here for over a year... why pay for a service that only partially works... might be going to your competitor soon because of this issue!!!! Sad

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tic...tic...tic the sound of lost opportunities due to the absence of this feature...please resolve asap!!! This feature is the primary purpose of subscribing to hootsuite!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why are my pictures not showing up in Facebook group - they used to - what is happening?

• Wade LampingWade Lamping commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the primary reason i paid for hootsuite pro for posting images in my facebook groups........very disappointed. I want the ability to add Instagram images to my facebook groups as well.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base