Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Auto-Schedule in dashboard and Hootlet to be independent from each other

Right now, if you toggle on auto-schedule in HootSuite's web dashboard, it also toggles it in the Hootlet, and vice versa.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

This is a feature we’re considering at the moment, but would like to further gauge interest from our users.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree, a send now button next to the auto schedule. Sometimes I just want it to go now and then schedule something for somebody else straight away. Annoys me having to turn it off and then on again. I might as well just schedule them myself....

• Chris Seth JacksonChris Seth Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hootlet, I defintely want separate from the main interface.

However, I want to also have the Send Now button regardless of my Auto-Schedule setting. When I turn on Auto-Schedule, there's no way for me to reply immediately to someone without (annoyingly) toggling off the auto-schedule feature.

I love the auto-schedule feature, by the way! I'm exploring whether or not it might be a replacement/addition to Buffer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base