Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Henry J DanielsHenry J Daniels shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

This is a good suggestion that would enhance both RSS and scheduling functionalities within HootSuite.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • manuelmanuel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why share directly instead of having the rss posts just scheduled or auto schedule?

• jbarryjbarry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah im surprised they don't have it. I mean you can use ifttt.com with an rss, send that rss api data and then it goes into auto schedule .. I honestly can adding this would be much of a leap.

• James LaneJames Lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Following a conversation with the @HootSuite_Help team, I was directed here to vote for this suggestion. I was surprised to find that it wasn't already a feature as the ability to distribute content (a reasonable proportion is syndicated) effectively is the draw that brought me to HootSuite.

Not having the ability to do this efficiently seems foreign within the remit of the HootSuite mission, so hopefully this feature will be rolled out.

• defenderdefender commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is pretty essential really, would make great use of the Autoschedule feature!

Feedback and Knowledge Base