Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Please make the bulk uploading system for uploading to multiple accounts with different messages.

The current system allows bulk uploading to multiple accounts. However, you have to upload the same message to each account. There should be a field "ACCOUNT" in the CSV that indicates which handle the message should be uploaded to.
This would greatly ease the burden on managing multiple accounts. The more fields in the bulk upload, the better as far as I am concerned, but indicating the specific account is the most important by far.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrew ShenstoneAndrew Shenstone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

This would be an interesting idea to include in bulk uploading. We’ll look at adding this feature in future releases. Thank you!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BurgundyBurgundy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hear Hear! And increase the message limit for heavens sake!! 350 messages is a joke!

• Andrew ShenstoneAndrew Shenstone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will send massive amounts of affiliate links your way if you can make it happen :) The feature is pretty much essential to what I want to do.

Feedback and Knowledge Base