Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

add the ability to post to Google+ communities

Will there or is there in the pipelines a way to post/monitor the new Google+ communities via the hootlet and ability to add the stream on the dashboard. Cheers

442 votes
Sign in
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Justin DouglasJustin Douglas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Google communities  ·   · 
    thaithuylinh746thaithuylinh746 shared a merged idea: hello. I want post Google Plus communities . Why ?  ·   · 
    Giulia GuerreroGiulia Guerrero shared a merged idea: Allow posting to Google+ communities.  ·   · 
    JackJack shared a merged idea: Google+ Communities  ·   · 
    Karlie RobinsonKarlie Robinson shared a merged idea: Google Plus Communities  ·   · 
    Diego SanchezDiego Sanchez shared a merged idea: Add automatic posting from Google+ page to Google+ communities  ·   · 
    Marian CernyMarian Cerny shared a merged idea: Add support for Google+ communities  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Google + Communities  ·   · 
    Ryan SextonRyan Sexton shared a merged idea: Integrate Google+ Communities into Hootsuite Pro  ·   · 
    under review  ·  SarahSarah responded  · 

With the new arrival of Google+ communities, we will further investigate the possibility of adding this in the future. Thank you for your requests!

Sign in
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Giulia GuerreroGiulia Guerrero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, there is no API for G+ Communities, but if Friends +Me was able to find a way to let people post to G+ Communities, I'm sure Hootsuite can too. I just think Friends +Me is too expensive considering that I would have to pay for their most expensive package to post to my one community, BizThrive simply because I have a lot of categories in that community. I need to connect each category as an account and that's ridiculous.

• Lawrence CLawrence C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys- I did a little research and I believe this is not a Hootsuite issue- it's a Google issue. Google has to offer APIs for managing communities and to this point, it appears they have not. Once Google makes these interfaces (APIs) available, the Hootsuite application will be able to add them into their toolbag and make them available to all of us. So maybe if we all focus our attention towards Google, this will happen sooner rather than later! I want this functionality from the Hootsuite app too!!

Check out this issue/improvement ticket on Google's site (contributed to 6 days ago):

• MelindaMelinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reason why I chose the free pro trial was to link up to my Google plus communities, my Facebook groups and my Linked in groups.

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

2 and a half years and 71 comments later, one wonders if Hootsuite listens to its customers.

I am on the trial, but this is a dealbreaker for my organization... would have been a pro customer at least.

More troubling than the absence of this is the neglect of the requests in this thread. I will not pay a company for a service when the company acknowledge and respond to its customers.

• tony powelltony powell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Monae and the many other folk listed as having commented below, we need Hootsuiteto utilise the power of Google+ communities.

• MonaeMonae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been updated? I'd love ot post to communities via my google plus business page.

• MonicaMonica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Posting on Google+ Communities is crucial, hope you can solve this soon..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, please add google + communities! those are used more nowadays than google+ pages!!

• Vb WyrdeVb Wyrde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dog pile on the rabbit ... yes, Google+ Communities would make HootSuite even better. Much better. Thanks.

• maryam maryam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello hootsuite team, im a customer of yours . i love hootsuite BUT its lacking so much , for example it will be great to post to instegram and google+ profile and communities ....etc

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base