You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: myspace  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Support MySpace  ·   · 
    Dan PetersDan Peters shared a merged idea: Include a MySpace stream  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: ... add the new MySpace.  ·   · 
    ryanryan shared a merged idea: myspace  ·   · 
    nick evansnick evans shared a merged idea: myspace  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Myspace is a must for the Hoostesuite social network options as is Pinterest  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: MYSAPCE - please connect to their new format. Social media is a critical part of our marketing and support system.  ·   · 
    Allen JosephAllen Joseph shared a merged idea: myspace do not work am getting error code 503  ·   · 
    Carrington De'ShazerCarrington De'Shazer shared a merged idea: New Myspace  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Myspace  ·   · 
    T.LeeT.Lee shared a merged idea: the new my space  ·   · 
    Mo' MillisMo' Millis shared a merged idea: iLike (New MySpace)  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Change the Myspace url to new.myspace.com  ·   · 
    Eternal ArtEternal Art shared a merged idea: Add New Myspace  ·   · 
    JoeJoe shared a merged idea: myspace groups  ·   · 

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Noah James HittnerNoah James Hittner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And, please be sure to add it to not only your desktop version, but the MOBIL APP as well.
        Thanks! Keep up the great service.
        -Noah

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many of us Artist use Hootsuite and would LOVE to be able to reach our friends of MySpace again through your system! Hopefully you can make this happen :-)

• Mickey BoMickey Bo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MySpace would be a nice addition to HootSuite for those of us who want to broadcast our messages to the most people.

This isn't as important to me as Google+, but I would really like it. I never thought I'd say this, but the new MySpace actually looks kinda cool.

• Terry BennettTerry Bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's getting ridiculous. Can't connect to MySpace, can't connect to personal Google +. HootSuite is not working out that well.

Old myspace is definitely closed... When will you connect with new myspace? Thank you!

• Darren ChilsonDarren Chilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know MySpace isn't the biggest in the states anymore but with music and artists we deal with in South America and parts of Europe that is all they use. It would be great if Hootsuite could make it happen again so all of our social media would be on one site. Darren - One Night Events LLC

New to HooteSuite ... It would be great to add my new MySpace. I say go for it ... Please add.

Yes, even if you don't connect to the new myspace, some sort of information would be helpful. It took me two days and much frustration to figure this out.
        Please add this feature.

• thalo magthalo mag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah, it only for the old myspace. Hey hootsuite think you could note that when people are adding myspace as a service. But really , if you don't support the new one, don't list it as a feature ..

Hi Sarah,
        No, unfortunately those steps do not work. I imagine it has to do with the url being https://new.myspace.com/ instead of the old one. They're overhauling MySpace. Is it possible to hook up the new myspace with Hootsuite? Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base