Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Attach multiple images to a post

When composing a new post, allow the ability to add batch add multiple images to a post. I currently use Hootsuite for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr, Flickr, and Blogger and almost all of them are friendly to images. For example, Flickr is pure pictures and it would nice to be able to batch add multiple photos to one's photostream.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joel SmithJoel Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I will go to TweetDeck because I can post 2 o more images on Twitter  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Me gustaria que fuera posible insertar varias fotos en una misma publicación  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: add the ability to add more than one image to a pre-scheduled post  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: picture options for free version  ·   · 
    Aldo Ernesto Vega MonroyAldo Ernesto Vega Monroy shared a merged idea: SUGERENCIA NECESITAMOS SUBIR MAS FOTOS, EN MI CASO TENGO INMOBILIARIA Y NECESITO SUBIR MAS DE 1 FOTO  ·   · 
    AlainAlain shared a merged idea: Please add the possibility to upload multiple images in a Facebook scheduled post on Hootsuite.  ·   · 
    Hannah Rebecca BrownHannah Rebecca Brown shared a merged idea: Multiple pictures  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Johnny QuanJohnny Quan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur with previous feedback - I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like to have the function to group all my pictures into one intended post... not multiple, separate posts with the same caption.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wish this wouldn't post each image individually on FB, needs to put all the images under one post. Works ok in Twitter.

• Garrett EttingerGarrett Ettinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolute garbage, posting multiple posts when I attach more than one image. Who would think that that's the functionality intended in the first place? Yes, create 7 of the same post with a different image each time, that's what the user wanted. I'm going to stop using hootsuite for this reason. For organizations, things like spamming 7 times on social media isn't the best thing ever.

• Brent CritchfieldBrent Critchfield commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just tested this on Facebook and when attaching multiple photos to a post, it split each of them into their own post. This is better than the old implementation, but still not the desired/expected feature of adding multiple photos to a single post.

• Milan BluueMilan Bluue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So is it possible now? I tried it but still only one picture shows up. Do all the multiple pictures show or do the rest show as links? can you make a video?
        Thanks and best - Milan.

• Veena SrinathVeena Srinath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when I select multiple social channels including facebook and attach 2 pictures to the scheduled post, the facebook post appears with two links but only one displayed picture which is terrible.
        we cant create albums using hootsuite then :-(

Please do!! This makes it more easier and you give me support and service to your users.

Yep i agree this would be an excellent feature to offer. Would encourage me to use your service much more.

• Dan Sfdj PalmBeachDan Sfdj PalmBeach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need to be able to send a cluster of 4 or so photos, all related to a major interest ( a series of u/w photos that tell a story) ..I suppose I can post 4 separate times, each with a photo, but it may not be looked at as a good practice by Facebook users...??

Feedback and Knowledge Base