Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Add google+ for mobile app

If Google + is the next massive thing why can we not add it to our networks on the mobile app. Gazillions of us update on the go!!

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mindfree MinfulnessMindfree Minfulness shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bram Leland ScolnickBram Leland Scolnick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add mobile support for Google+ personal and business pages. I post more from mobile than PC and it's silly that support isn't already there.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hugely agree!! NOT having google plus on mobile negates the whole point of hootsuite!!!
        This is KEY.
        Also considering your mobile web version does not allow image upload you have effectively negated the biggest growing part of the coins world-the mobile!!
        I've been delighted with the concept of hootsuite but NOT ensuring mobile use is like providing water to the desert but forgetting to instal a tap!! :)

• Paul Anthony ValentinePaul Anthony Valentine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been able to add posting to my Google + page, if I go into App Settings, delete data. Unfortunately, it does disappear again.

In the meantime, had to switch to Buffer for mobile. Shame because it doesn't have all hootsuite features, like scheduling a specific time for an update. Hopefully Hootsuite will catch up soon.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I didn't expect that Google+ will not available for mobile app..this sounded crazy to me ..why is mobile app so different and had limited features. .please add Google + before everyone points it out as reason to move out from hootsuite .

I negotiated for an iPad for my new e-marketing position and to use HootSuite. I am very disappointed that Google+ and LinkedIn are not available on the mobile app platform. The mobile app should mirror the pc software. Functionality on the go is key to my success and all marketing professionals.

• IbutlerIbutler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I myself am a marketing manager, and I am also unsatisfied that LinkedIn Page and G+ do not exist on the mobile app. PC software is great, but the App is rendered useless until then

Linkedin (company page) and Google+ (profile and page) should be on the mobile app. I am very disappointed about this. I usually post from my phone and I need that feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base