Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Post to Instagram from HootSuite

Post straight to Instagram via HootSuite.

475 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rose-HelenRose-Helen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Bn ViewBn View shared a merged idea: I would like compose a message and post it at the same time in facebook, Vk, instagram, and Linkedin.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: i want to use hootsuite but i cannot get instagram to work with hootsuite. if that can be fixed, i will give you my business.  ·   · 
    AshleighAshleigh shared a merged idea: Please add Instagram as a social network!!!  ·   · 
    JosepJosep shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    JacquelineJacqueline shared a merged idea: Please add Instagram!  ·   · 
    Fatma RashidFatma Rashid shared a merged idea: Add instagram to "AutoSchedule"  ·   · 
    Mario VelardeMario Velarde shared a merged idea: add the ability to post onto each Instagram and Tumblr  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: can u add instagram and pinterest to manage these accounts  ·   · 
    Josh HagerJosh Hager shared a merged idea: Why doesn't Hoot Suite consider Instagram as a social network to manage?  ·   · 
    PhilPhil shared a merged idea: Add support for Instagram  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Adding Instagram to our scheduling abilities! That would be Awesome. :D  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Instagram  ·   · 
    Zach V DinsmoreZach V Dinsmore shared a merged idea: Instagram?  ·   · 
    Ben GrandBen Grand shared a merged idea: Instagram .. hello, why has this not already been done. Really needs to be implemented  ·   · 
    Kate WilsonKate Wilson shared a merged idea: Would love to be able to post to instagram and use Viraltag more functionally! Any chance?  ·   · 
    under review  ·  TravisAdminTravis (Admin, Hootsuite) responded  · 

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us!

Currently the Instagram API that HootSuite uses supports read-only, meaning that within the HootSuite web dashboard, users can read their feeds, but not post images. However, pending updates to the Instagram API, we hope to be able to re-examine this capability in the future.

To view your Instagram account in HootSuite, check out the Instagram 3rd party app in our app directory at https://hootsuite.com/app-directory.

Thank you for using HootSuite!
    Travis | Customer Support – Technical Lead | @HootSuite_Help

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are missing Instagram on Hootsuite!
        It would be great to be able to post and schedule!
        We hope it will soon be available.

Thanks!

• Michael BandarMichael Bandar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this guys?

We managed to get on the private beta for www.HopperHQ.com which enables us to post to Instagram.

Surely if they can do it, so you can?

Hopper has worked great but it would be good to be integrated with Hootsuite.

• BarbaraBarbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will we be able to post to Instagram from Hootsuite ?
        This feature is critical before I choose Hootsuite. Please reply

Instagram is getting bigger every day, We need post Instagram via de Hootsuite dashboard! Come on guys!, you can! or I will need to contract another social media management who can :(

Hi there,
        Any idea when this will be resolved - it is frustrating that I can't schedule posts via Hootsuite for my instagram account... have you got a date yet?
        Look forward to hearing from you,
        cheers
        Amy from NZ :-)

Waiting, waiting, waiting...It's good question that why the others like schedugram can get access to post on Instagram via 3rd party management tool but not HootSuite!

so disappointed i cant schedule i-gram on hootsuite, was the main reason i went pro....i had a whole years worth of content ready to roll....aaarrghhhh it doesnt make sense....hope they figure this out. anyone know of a program that does this?

• GCGC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Patrick, it doesn't make sense especially since Facebook works on Hootsuite and Facebook owns Instagram. Come on Hootsuite make a push for it others have already! I'm sure you'll get more users willing to pay up for the feature.

• Patrick CamilleriPatrick Camilleri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah instamizer.com.br apparently can do it, why can't hootsuite do it too. didn't try the tool but they claim to be able to post/schedule to instagram. looks professional, not a scam. HOOTSUITE pleeeease we need this feature urgently. We would appreciate an update on this (why instamizer can do it and you guys can't)!

Hello, this tool exists outside ( instamizer.com.br ), ie the Instagram API already allows this service is of utmost importance that tool making all agencies use external tools + HootSuite which would be wonderful to do it all only in a panel , see the possibility to start 2015 as the industry's best tool! Big hug!

• KalevKalev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely something that is needed. It is difficult to manage a brand across all forms of social media if they're not able to post from Hootsuite.

• BrookeBrooke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is it that schedugram can do scheduled instagram posts but not Hoot suite? We need one place to schedule all social media. Who will be the first to offer this??!! (I'd also like a tele-portal machine invented please ;))

• Andrew HolmesAndrew Holmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, please give instagram a nudge - this would be a great (and much needed) addition to Hootsuite

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base