Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

LinkedIn University page posting

LinkedIn now has University Pages and as an Admin of one I would like to be able to post directly to that page just like LinkedIn Company and Group pages.
http://linkedin.com/edu

122 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon EastinBrandon Eastin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add the API for Linkedin University  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Balz BachBalz Bach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In higher education the university page is becoming very important since prospectus students are offered unique decision tools by LinkedIn. In combination with their new university ranking this is an important place to engage students and alumni.
        Without it Hoostuite could lose its clients in higher education.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! No one told me that you can't add LinkedIn university pages... a real bummer. Please add it soon!

It would be very helpful if we could add our LinkedIn University page to Hootsuite.

• TaylorTaylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! In Higher Ed it doesn't help us to use our Company page (which is more for job prospects). We need the ability to add our School/University page to Hootsuite and update it alongside our other platforms. Please help!

Agreed. This is a necessary eature. Does anyone know of any other service that offers this?

This feature was one of the main reasons I signed up for HootSuite...come to find out you can't do it. Please add this feature!

Please add this feature! The majority of our followers are based on our University page. Adding this feature would be a great help and would streamline social media efforts.

• Jason BoucherJason Boucher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES PLEASE! LinkedIn University would be amazing to have added to Hootsuite and the reporting, too. I really could use this ASAP. Thank you.

Yes please! Also interested in the reporting and analytics via Hootsuite for school pages (since it's seriously lacking via LinkedIn). Thanks!

Anyone know that if this feature ready or not? Or if Hootsuite has a plan to add this feature?

• Brent G.Brent G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature to Hootsuite. With all of the social media pages that need to be managed and monitored at a university, this would help improve efficiencies to free up time to be spent elsewhere.

Please add LinkedIn University pages so that one can have a single management system for all social medial platforms (instead of having to log in to LinkedIn uni pages as well)

• KimberleeKimberlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just another one on this train. Would love to see University pages added to Hootsuite as well as event posts to Facebook!

• wendywendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - this is a critical component to add and would be very helpful. Thanks!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base