Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Display new tweets in another color

Display the unread tweets in another color.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin Kevin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

Currently, new tweets show up with a discreet blue dot on the right hand side. With that said, assigned tweets now show up in blue and yellow boxes. If we display new tweets in another color, it would have to mesh with what we’ve currently created from a design perspective.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alan KerlinAlan Kerlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good comments - and I would like to see the unread notifications synch between all platforms in use - home, phone, work, etc.Keep up the great work!

• Kefyn JudsonKefyn Judson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like your discreet blue dot. The issue i have is that it is not persistent.

If I open Hootsuite, what is new since last time i was there? The value of the Blue Dot is only there while i have the Hootsuite window open. Worse, if I change tabs the blue dot again is not persistent.

So unless I have all columns in one tab (can only have ten) and keep the browser window open constantly there is limited value.

Making this persistent across sessions and as you move back and forward between tabs would be an incredible feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base