Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

build a Drupal module (or get us to)

Would love to have a drupal module that allowed us to auto-tweet new content with ow.ly shortened urls. we auto tweet new content now, but no drupal module that gives us both url shortening and tracking through hootsuite. might you tell us how to build such a module using ow.ly api? Thanks!

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Fuse InteractiveFuse Interactive shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dan HallDan Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will build the drupal module if anyone still wants/needs it AND the hoot suite team is willing to help a little...

I kinda need it this to work for my systems and my clients

• BillBill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any progress or further interest in this? I have been searching for a smooth way to integrate twitter and drupal so that I could ensure that tweets and tweet nodes in drupal were generated and sync'd together.

Since Hootsuite is my favourite way to tweet, though, this would be an awesome way for me to expand by auto-creating drupal nodes (one per tweet) each time I tweet

• striae striae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't really know about how build a Drupal module. I think that you should elaborate more about this one so that we readers would enjoy more in reading your post. I hope that you are going to post more updates about this article someday.

• revitolrevitol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I learn so many things here. This is very informative site and I have been enjoying while learning new things here. It seems that my research end here.

• valkumavalkuma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Hootsuite provides a API, it is quite simple to write an drupal module.

Feedback and Knowledge Base