Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

allow users to share tabs between teams (including subsequent columns)

allow users to share tabs between teams (including subsequent columns). You should also be able to assign a column to a tab.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chris WaltsChris Walts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    RobRob shared a merged idea: Create the ability to copy tabs/streams to different users accounts  ·   · 

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndriaAndria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to have a Team tab that I could share with all team members that was the exact stream view or dashboard if you will for our business entity. That way everyone was seeing the same information if necessary.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really can't believe this is not in the teams feature! Surely that's the point? To allow team members to view the same tabs & streams. Perhaps I'm confused but ive just spent 2 hours trying to allow my colleague access to the same social networks as me. Aaargh!

• John HousholderJohn Housholder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be super helpful. Imagine being able to have a new team member come in, assign them tabs, and then have the power to allow them to add tabs to the "team" account. Would save a lot of time!

• BrancenBrancen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would make life soo much better! Imagine just being able to share a preset Tab and you wouldn't have to go help each team member set it up.

• Paulina Paulina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I was searching for a way to do this but seems I can't. Our company has many Twitter and Facebook accounts so being able to share tabs instead of individual accounts would make things a lot easier.

• Liam RyanLiam Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big feature that I think is missing! And I just bought a Pro plan, and invited team members to collaborate on an twitter account....and its missing!

Feedback and Knowledge Base