Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

allow us to "mark read" or "mark responded to" mentions, as well as "assign".

When more than one person has access to an account, we're allowed to assign that tweet to a certain team member. When the tweet is responded to, it says "So and so responded to this". This means the tweet has been taken care of, and we can all move on.
I'd like the option to mark tweets in that column as "read" or "acknowledged", even if we haven't responded to them. Some tweets need no response, like a "Thanks for the RT!"
This would be seriously beneficial to my OCDness.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JesseJesse shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    BrynnaBrynna shared a merged idea: create a read button for all messages.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Create a mark as 'read' feature or a delete option. Currently Twitter is cumbersome and I find myself rereading and hence wasting time  ·   · 
    MoazzamMoazzam shared a merged idea: Marking tweets as read and options to mark all tweets read. Also mark tweet while moving/surfing them like in tweetdeck  ·   · 
    josedo10josedo10 shared a merged idea: Mark Tweets as seen... ¿Can I do it?  ·   · 
    JenniferJennifer shared a merged idea: Blue Responded Bar  ·   · 

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even just a 'bookmark' would be a help.

Also I have started to assign tweets to the 'reading list' but can't find this list: help

Feedback and Knowledge Base