Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

Schedule Post Facebook Notes

Right now, it is only posting status messages. I would like to see the ability to post full notes, with an image formatted the way FB allows.

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard SmithRichard Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Alisha BinghamAlisha Bingham shared a merged idea: Allow Facebook "Note" Creation & Scheduling  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael FreedMichael Freed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This becomes even more important as blogging functionality comes into play. This feature means the difference between me paying for the full version or not.

• Erik MyroldErik Myrold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ Chris from HootSuite

any update on this.... I know a few months ago facebook tweaked notes on "Pages" but that now seems to be resolved. Can we get the ability to to draft notes in hootsuite.... Thanks!!!

• John OspinaJohn Ospina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! This applies to links of photos and video as well. Very Important Feature we're missing here, please help!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any update on this? I am currently using Spredfast and it has a NOTES publisher. This is important as NOTES has an RSS.

• DariusDarius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this feature, most usefull, so HootSuite Devs go to work :)

• Joe MJoe M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I like the ability to preschedule status updates, but most of the posts on the pages I manage are FB notes.

• melissa smelissa s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the others, I just signed up for HootSuite to manage several Facebook and Twitter pages and want to be able to draft NOTES for the Facebook pages -- status updates are not the same -- at this point, I have to draft the note in Facebook and then manually go in to publish it -- sort of defeats the purpose of HootSuite! Hoping you can upgrade this feature so we can draft NOTES to FB.

• SabrinaSabrina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iv got to say Im pretty upset that Hootsuite has still not caught up with a feature that will allow "notes" to be posted on Facebook. I manage several pages that I prescheduled through Hootsuite only to find that a large portion of those msgs hadnt been sent because facebook changed the quantity of text that was allowed in a post. I need help, I cant msg 15pages individually each day!! HELP

Feedback and Knowledge Base