Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bryan BrittBryan Britt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    classifieds1classifieds1 shared a merged idea: We need the ability to delete Tweets from the HOME FEED  ·   · 
    Jim FriskJim Frisk shared a merged idea: Ability to delete posts on Facebook pages from web dashboard  ·   · 
    bsetterbsetter shared a merged idea: Ability to delete a tweet or FB wall post.  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks. I was supposed to know it...

I'd like to delete from the chronology tab.

And filtering+delete all.

• GlenGlen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome entry. Perhaps you should update your support pages since that feature seems to be missing now.

• MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is RIDICULOUS. There must be a way to delete posts scheduled for facebook. How can I do this?

• InceptIncept commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Delete Option is Mandatory in order for me to continue paying for this products. Never crossed my mind that this wouldn't be included.

• allthingsjapanallthingsjapan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that this was not an option/app/integrated into hootsuite's software from the absolute get-go. Gad. Reminds me of those websites that have a gijillion "bells and whistles" but you have to search for 10-15 bloody minutes to find Company X's bloody phone number.

• sandrodcsandrodc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Gideon,

Can you clarify what you mean by opening pending columns and delete it form there? I can see no delete button in the columns...

Thanks,

dc

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very critical functionality if Hootsuite aspires to be a one-stop-shop for Facebook page admins. Right now you have to go to Facebook or use another app to remove an update or comment.

• 'Gideon' Dave Newell'Gideon' Dave Newell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you mean deleting a tweet/post that is pending and hasn't been sent yet, you can do this by opening a new column for (as an example) Pending Tweets, then click the delete icon for the individual tweet you wish to stop. However, if you are sending a message to MULTIPLE social networks, you'll have to open pending columns for EACH social network you sent it to and delete it from each one.

To address this inconvenience, I've started a suggestion here:

http://hootsuite.uservoice.com/forums/40182-hootsuite-com-web-dashboard/suggestions/484540-combined-pending-column-for-all-social-networks?ref=title

Feedback and Knowledge Base