Feedback Forum

I suggest you ...

color code tweets in the stream based on user, hashtag, etc..

It would be nice to change the color of certain tweets in the stream. I understand that I can add additional streams, but doing it with background colors allows me to condense data into a smaller amount of space, reducing the time it takes to parse through it.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jon ThompsonJon Thompson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    TinchTinch shared a merged idea: color code the publisher/calendar  ·   · 
    FlorisFloris shared a merged idea: let me pick a colour for each post, so I can categorise posts by subject and channel.  ·   · 
    terrabellterrabell shared a merged idea: enable 'hot tweet' and color coded labelling to tweets for easier and more organized recall.  ·   · 
    under review  ·  Chris from HootSuiteChris from HootSuite responded  · 

There are a few suggestions as far as color-coding is concerned. This is one we will consider.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DyNamaDyNama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like new mentions to be colored until i mark them as read. i use a firefox extension to color all my mentions i've rec'd at the moment, when a new mention comes in, it stands out by not being colored (bumping all the colored mentions down).

• vesselina tashevavesselina tasheva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally!!
        the publisher dashboard is not of much use if you need to read the tweet to see to which account it belongs to.
        i need a color to tell me that in a sec.

• Brian AltenhofelBrian Altenhofel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! I manage many accounts and it would make it a lot easier to discern what accounts I have good coverage on and what accounts I need to do better on.

Feedback and Knowledge Base